Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20220209_192347.jpg

There was clearly a crying need for this ~research~.

Also, we know it's ketchup and pickles, no need for that reel either.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For the love of god what is the point of a reel about what’s in your cupboard. What’s even the benefit for her to produce this crap content?

oh wait is it to create engagement to boost her stats, is it as transparent as that? She hopes enough people will click on it from the search tab to help her out with the algorithm?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The chair is basically growing with the child. At her age a normal chair might still be a bit to low to sit properly. She is sitting at the table tough just with her own chair. Depending on the normal chairs it might be harder for them to get on and off independently, moving them closer or further away from the table and some designs are actually not that stable if a toddler climbs up. There are some good dupes out there that basically look exactly the same. So I don’t get why anyone would by Stokke. But I highly doubt she paid for it.
I personally don’t like the look of them and was pretty happy when the children decided they would rather use the same chairs as we do. It spared us the investment for a second one. But I don’t think it’s unusual for families to have more than one.
I know all this, having had 2 kids 😂😂😂 haha however, mine just moved from a high chair to a normal chair when they were ready (and I was sick of the HC!) and sat on it like a normal chair 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Lily nobody wants to know what you keep in your cupboard.
Even people who create content based on food, do not bore their audience with this.

Reactions: 30
Lily nobody wants to know what you keep in your cupboard.
Even people who create content based on food, do not bore their audience with this.
Yeah, but Lily is a ~foodie~ according to her tiktok hashtags. And a London foodie at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8963900A-DC5D-42B1-918B-C6A4B18DDE42.jpeg

anna’s a public figure, Lily is merely a video creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Prediction- she will show her ketchup in her pantry and ask where do people store their ketchup, fridge or pantry.

She uploaded the mini vlog reel on tiktok 3h ago and only 1 comment. Gen Z can smell her tit from far. I hope they give her a good roast there

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"it made me smile" ... What? Why would two people you know using the same product make you smile? Nothing she says these days makes sense.

It feels like she's been told by her management to stop being miserable and start spreading ~positive vibes~ but it just doesn't come natural to her. She's just randomly sprinkling words with positive connotations in hope it works. Like the other day with the buggy "there are so many positive things about it", well then say them! You just know she'd rather be moaning and complaining how kids stuff is expensive and now she can't find the right one blah blah..

Reactions: 32
Emma hill is so slow and boring, even the opening of a packaging takes 20 seconds. Yawn and those shoes are ugly. Buuuu….

Reactions: 13
I bet those jeans have fit her for a while, but she wanted to do that reel about 'what I wear because my jeans don't fit'. Also she wants us to think she's been on the Peloton and lost weight.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.