Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh a new begging video 👍

Oh wow I’ve just watched the first bit and she has literally copied the script from Brittany bathgates video from last week. She didn’t even leave it a month just straight up one week later
I don’t follow Brittany Bathgate so I just had a quick look at her Instagram - why anyone would copy her is beyond me.

Oh wow - it really is a beg fest. Isn't she embarrassed?! She 'struggles with underwear'? How can she make the most basic things in life sound hard - buying knickers???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Things amusing me in Lily’s video:

* talking about Anna’s trainers without mentioning Anna
* the bad wall lamps in the background - she’s positioned herself in front of one of them but you can still see how tit it looks
* ‘I don’t follow trends but let me discuss all the trends I’m currently chasing’
* ‘I consider all purchases very carefully but let me tell you everything I don’t like about what I already own’
* not knowing the word ‘acetate’
* ‘I want an oversized hat like Anna’s free one’

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is that chin dimple suddenly more visible, or am I just more aware it is there? I swear I have never noticed it before she mentioned Rudy having it.
Imagine if she’d been given free PR cosmetic procedures and that’s what she’d decided to elevate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell me what the people in the comment section of Lily's latest video have been smoking?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That chin dimple/ nose flare is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen, she should never proactively do that

Reactions: 12
Who truly has time to watch a vlog esp one as dull as the ones these two have been producing?
I think that's key caviat here. No one is actively watching their vlogs/videos, it's something that is on in the background like millennial TV.

Reactions: 10
She must be dependent on the income, and addicted to the freebies or else I think she would have given this up a while ago. She was innovative once but cannot keep up with the times and she looks uncomfortable and self conscious on camera. All her content does now is reveal to the world how privileged and dim she is.

She has a nice life - just go live it Lily. Get another job, this one is clearly not working out.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t want to known as a mummy vlogger but it’s only 1 minute in and she’s already mentioned having babies (two babies not loads of babies!!)

Reactions: 10
I have a real dimple, and idk what the duck is chin dimple. She needs to duck off from our territory thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's get one thing straight. These OG influencers primarily Lily and Nanna were never innovative/unique/original. They were basic bland even from the start. They reviewed products that were trendy at the time the difference is they became influencers at the right time. The only social media at the time was FB, IG and YT. IG was stagnant photos so that wasn't so hard and YT they did reviews on stuff they bought. Were their thoughts original? no. But then they pivoted to making vlogs and life content and that's what caused their viewers to increase.

Lastly, I don't even own that & Other Stories striped jumper but I want to chuck it out of Lily and Nanna's closet. & Other Stories must have sent it for free to all mid-level influencers it seems. It's not flattering whatsoever even on Lily and Nanna both of whom are slim and the sleeves seem cumbersome to these two who are literally stagnant all day let alone for people who actually use their hands.

Reactions: 33
I bleeping hate that striped jumper. It’s so basic and has no shape to it.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.