Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London foodies only recommend all the chain restaurants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More shade at Anna for her recent reel where she starts in her tights 😂😂 the passive aggressive competitive pettiness from Lily is just never ending - absolutely hilarious. Also didn’t she legit do this herself a few days ago?????? I’m sure she posted a reel where she starts in her pants

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
More shade at Anna for her recent reel where she starts in her tights 😂😂 the passive aggressive competitive pettiness from Lily is just never ending - absolutely hilarious. Also didn’t she legit do this herself a few days ago?????? I’m sure she posted a reel where she starts in her pants
She was literally in her pants trying to put jeans on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lily pebbles
“Scandi” Fashion influencer: someone else does it better.
Make up influencer:someone else does it better.
House Reno influencer: her sister does it better.
London influencer:someone else does it better.
Foodie influencer: literally anyone else does it better.
Misery influencer: First Place rosette 🥇🏆🎖

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is also a dig on all other influencers. The only reason she hasn’t done it is because she is out of shape?

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t like it when people start reels in their underwear….

MATE just say you hate Nanna

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Same, came here the second I saw her (passive) aggressive story. Oh how I’d love to be a fly on the wall the day those two finally confront each other 😩 I wanna see the hair pulling, and insults

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same, came here the second I saw her (passive) aggressive story. Oh how I’d love to be a fly on the wall the day those two finally confront each other 😩 I wanna see the hair pulling, and insults
Won't happen. Anna has always said she hates confrontation. That's why Lily continues to say this stuff - she knows she can get away with it!

Reactions: 30
Literally came here to post the same thing and say the same thing... Didn't she start off in her knickers?

Definite shade at Anna and Lydia Millen

Reactions: 15
I quite like those tiles, I think they’re fun.

Lily’s sister is much skinnier than Lily btw, maybe that’s why Lily is so unhappy about her weight.
I love the tiles too, also blue vs gold is such a nice combo. Opposite colour on the colour wheel 👌

Reactions: 7
I love the tiles too, also blue vs gold is such a nice combo. Opposite colour on the colour wheel 👌
I think these are Lily true style but she is forcing herself to like something that isn’t her style

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.