Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily believes a house has to be functional not Instagramable.

Willing to wager a large sum of money that it isn’t “we” who is not 100% happy with the reno.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone actually feel like they need a tour of the loft? As usual she has showed enough bts that I have zero curiosity left…. Though it’s usually amusing to see her say she is 1000% happy with something and has no regrets only to go on and complain about a bunch of stupid things.

Reactions: 49
Who wants to trek all the way up to the LOFT for the clothes horse when they could just conveniently pull it out from behind the sofa which is the same room as her washing machine ??
Because despite what she said she’s not actually about practicability. She is about how her house looks… and god forbit someone notices it behind the sofa!

Reactions: 12
Who wants to trek all the way up to the LOFT for the clothes horse when they could just conveniently pull it out from behind the sofa which is the same room as her washing machine ??
It's most probably Rich's job to go and fetch the clothes horse from the loft so she does not care. As we know, Lily is such a feminist and they are so progressive when it comes to gender norms but it's still the man's job to do all the heavy lifting.

Reactions: 28
It's most probably Rich's job to go and fetch the clothes horse from the loft so she does not care. As we know, Lily is such a feminist and they are so progressive when it comes to gender norms but it's still the man's job to do all the heavy lifting.
Aside from his fake commute, this trip to the loft will be his only respite from taking care of her, HER, and him. Doubt he minds!

Reactions: 21
Who thinks they'll fix the error (whatever it is) and then, in 2-3 months time, she'll announce that they've got the builders back in "to update the space" e.g. repaint the walls or cupboard doors, re-tile, whatever. She needs the constant renovation for content and she loves to beg.

Reactions: 23
Maybe they dry their clothes in the loft now? When we had a four storey house and no tumble dryer we used to dry our clothes in the large spare bedroom on the top floor so they were out of the way.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually feel like they need a tour of the loft? As usual she has showed enough bts that I have zero curiosity left…. Though it’s usually amusing to see her say she is 1000% happy with something and has no regrets only to go on and complain about a bunch of stupid things.
I wouldn't mind Lily's reno content if it was actually informative. You know, talking about the planning process, how to apply for permissions, scheduling, hiring the builders, budgeting, choosing materials in terms of durability etc. But nope, her loft videos were mostly about choosing the nicest things in terms of aesthetics (because she does not care about the house being instagrammable, you know) and complaining about being pregnant. So why would I care about the finished result when I have learned nothing from watching her previous content?

Oh, and I bet the issue she's talking about has something to do with the lighting.

Reactions: 27
The space is multi functional is the biggest laugh I’ve had in ages. It’s HER office where she has to do her CoNTeNT. I bet her house is like a scene from Downton Abbey with PoorRich bringing her ketchup pasta while she records her blinds opening.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1F093BE9-94F2-4FD0-A817-095A568244CB.png

Since when Lily wears cardigan, oh wait, after Anna non stop yapping about cardigan

Who hate the word EDIT? It doesn’t mean anything and everyone is using them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She should change her bio to the Lily Edit wtf

How can Lily continue to live in a house with only one recessed shelf in the shower when her sister now has TWO??! That’s it, fire up Rightmove
I find it weird that her mum’s house look exactly like Lily’s and her sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This paragraph is really bothering me because the commas are in the wrong place and it is so poorly written!
EC57D697-A417-4AD1-AAE1-02BAA5E883D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.