Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell her vlog =video blog, that reel is not a vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lily is trying to kill 2 birds with one stone by making that reel vlog. Those reel vlogs are basically tik tok vlogs. Influencers on Tik Tok make short vlogs on tik tok without ever using YT. I think this is a way for Lily to make content on IG and Tik Tok at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to phase out the YT vlogs but she def can't afford to anytime soon. She just got to 10k on TikTok which isn't bad but its not on the level of TikTok influencers and I doubt she'd even hit six figures on there but she's def worried about becoming obsolete. She wouldn't do that otherwise.

Reactions: 21
Lily is trying to kill 2 birds with one stone by making that reel vlog. Those reel vlogs are basically tik tok vlogs. Influencers on Tik Tok make short vlogs on tik tok without ever using YT. I think this is a way for Lily to make content on IG and Tik Tok at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to phase out the YT vlogs but she def can't afford to anytime soon. She just got to 10k on TikTok which isn't bad but its not on the level of TikTok influencers and I doubt she'd even hit six figures on there but she's def worried about becoming obsolete. She wouldn't do that otherwise.
This 100% - the reel ‘vlog’ is her testing the waters to see if she can start moving away from YouTube. I think people like Lily and Anna (on the downward slope engagement wise) will be watching how Fleur does very closely over the next year to see whether they can move to Instagram only too. YouTube is too much work for this lot.

Reactions: 33
This 100% - the reel ‘vlog’ is her testing the waters to see if she can start moving away from YouTube. I think people like Lily and Anna (on the downward slope engagement wise) will be watching how Fleur does very closely over the next year to see whether they can move to Instagram only too. YouTube is too much work for this lot.
Not only is it too much work but their content is repetitive and noone cares for it anymore

Reactions: 19
I won't be watching her vlogs in short form videos. I put them on in the background while I do things around the house, not holding my phone watching this nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I won't be watching her vlogs in short form videos. I put them on in the background while I do things around the house, not holding my phone watching this nonsense
The reel vlogs are designed to be 60 secs which means it can be seen by more ppl faster and why it's a more popular format on TikTok.

Lily and Nanna's primary audience are middle class millennials but many aren't consuming YouTube they way they used to. The YouTube influencer videos and vlog format def won't be sustainable long term esp since Gen Z heavily favours TikTok over YouTube. It makes sense for actual topics, recipes, makeup, video games and hair tutorials that go over things step by step but for vlogs? Not really.

If i were these two dunces I'd do exactly what Lily is doing and test the waters with that b/c that is the direction the high profile influencers are going. Who truly has time to watch a vlog esp one as dull as the ones these two have been producing? It makes more sense to do a shorter format that more ppl both followers and not can watch even by mistake whereas with YouTube you have to click and watch for x amount of time before it counts as a view.

Part of the reason these OG influencers got a big following was YouTube and IG (just photo option) were the only format for a number of years. The long format allowed them to create a parasocial relationship b/c they had to fill that 20 min vlog with their lives. Now they don't necessarily have to but will their audience still stay with them if they ditch it altogether?

It depends on how brands and companies will approach influencers. Is it the number of IG followers and views on their reels? After all OG influencers are only about the money and freebies not so much about their content. The money shapes their content not the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That’s interesting. I still prefer the longer YT formats. Reels and stuff under 15 minutes has a hard time because I have to actually watch it, so it has to be very interesting from frame 1. YT has at least the option to be a background noise. And yes, for very interesting content I actually take a pause to watch ——- God, now I feel old. That sounds like my great grandmother talking about radio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lily will fade out her kids and adopt a “fashion” and sometimes beauty influencer because none of them have their own minds and are all following Megan Ellabys approach. The thing with Fleur is she always kept a very open door with her real life, she never excluded her family life from her online life so she is much much more watchable and likeable than these two sheep who haven’t got an original thought between them

Reactions: 15
Ahh a new begging video 👍

Oh wow I’ve just watched the first bit and she has literally copied the script from Brittany bathgates video from last week. She didn’t even leave it a month just straight up one week later

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha. A whole video of begging from Lils today, it's literally her wishlist! She's copying Anna's move after Anna said she was really enjoying fashion posts ATM. She's even using the word "moment" 🤣 come on Lils don't make it SO obvious.

Also guys - just so you know, apparently she doesn't follow trends. It's definitely a parody video today!

P.s.... she's back on the sunglasses beg, trying a different angle on it after last week.

SUCH a boring video. Had to watch though, find her non-stop begging mind-blowing every time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha. A whole video of begging from Lils today, it's literally her wishlist! She's copying Anna's move after Anna said she was really enjoying fashion posts ATM. She's even using the word "moment" 🤣 come on Lils don't make it SO obvious.

Also guys - just so you know, apparently she doesn't follow trends. It's definitely a parody video today!

P.s.... she's back on the sunglasses beg, trying a different angle on it after last week.

SUCH a boring video. Had to watch though, find her non-stop begging mind-blowing every time.
“I don’t follow trends” made me spit out my dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There needs to be some comments on that video calling out the begging - not even trying to be subtle with it anymore

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.