Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know in movie sometimes they show the naked body of an old lady, she looks like them. I guess Rich can jizz off on just anything. She looks mehhhhhhhh. Maybe I am just jealous that this woman who is so unattractive and tit in her job is earning 6 figures.

Her tattoo looks so bad too

Anyone find the asmr annoying. Some asmr can be soothing, hers is like someone dragging a chair..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know in movie sometimes they show the naked body of an old lady, she looks like them. I guess Rich can jizz off on just anything. She looks mehhhhhhhh. Maybe I am just jealous that this woman who is so unattractive and tit in her job is earning 6 figures.

Her tattoo looks so bad too

Anyone find the asmr annoying. Some asmr can be soothing, hers is like someone dragging a chair..
E29FB738-E2AF-4717-A5A3-7D66AC4A586D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her toes. duck me I was not ready to see that today. I was never ready.
The stuff of nightmares.
When she’s said in the past that her big toes curl up, I thought she was dramatic/moan-y as per her usual self… but they actually do 🤮 for once this is a Poobles complaint that is 100% justified!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll say it again: she doesn’t appear to have any “new” friends apart from Anna who is a pure frenemy. All the rest seem to be from childhood. She’s not a likeable person, she’s a moany biatch.
She’s also not good at making contact with other influencers. Say what you want about Anna, but people are willing to meet up with her and film together with Anna every now and then. Lily can only do that if Anna is also there.

Reactions: 20
She’s also not good at making contact with other influencers. Say what you want about Anna, but people are willing to meet up with her and film together with Anna every now and then. Lily can only do that if Anna is also there.
I find it interesting how they’ve seen each other a few times in the past 2 years and haven't done a video together. Is it because those types of videos are passé? Because they actually have nothing to talk about? Because they’re sick of pretending they like each other?

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting how they’ve seen each other a few times in the past 2 years and haven't done a video together. Is it because those types of videos are passé? Because they actually have nothing to talk about? Because they’re sick of pretending they like each other?
I think they used to genuinely like each other and it’s only been in the last year that the frenemy side has come out. Maybe when they were both pregnant at the same time or Anna bought the moldy mansion.
Maybe it’s why they stopped with the podcast — they couldn’t stand talking to each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think they used to genuinely like each other and it’s only been in the last year that the frenemy side has come out. Maybe when they were both pregnant at the same time or Anna bought the moldy mansion.
Maybe it’s why they stopped with the podcast — they couldn’t stand talking to each other.
It 100% all stems from jealousy on Lilys part. Anna has the big house to renovate, providing content for years, whilst Lily did hers in one go and now hates it. Anna gets the higher end, more desirable jobs / brands to work with. Anna is mixing and actively friendly with other big influencers (E.g. Zoella). Anna has the husband who works with her full time, whilst Lily has to pay Gleam interns to film her shave her leg.

It must be absolutely eating her from the inside out, hence the copying everything Anna does whilst simultaneously being passive aggressively negative about her. If she moves away from Anna though, she’s done for. She would have to really lean in to the mummy vlogger niche to stay somewhat relevant.

Reactions: 36
Lily doesn’t have any real friends apart from her childhood friends because no grown adult will be friend with someone who disguise their nastiness as being real. People smell her tit from far. Born rich and lack of social skills, Lionel raised a beautiful girl.

Reactions: 8
But why did they go up two flights of stairs with a toddler and a baby just to take a picture? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Nice of them to visit her in her loft
Why are they hanging out in the loft with the kids?

I know that this is a staged photo but surely they could have taken the exact same photo on their normal sofa downstairs where it would have loooked SO much more natural (not actually natural but better than this which is obviously only for content).

Reactions: 19
Why are they hanging out in the loft with the kids?

I know that this is a staged photo but surely they could have taken the exact same photo on their normal sofa downstairs where it would have loooked SO much more natural (not actually natural but better than this which is obviously only for content).
Because she doesn’t like her lounge anymore because it’s so 2019. If she doesn’t redecorate her lounge this year I’ll be shook as she so clearly doesn’t like it anymore as it’s not the very latest trend

Reactions: 31
Saw Jojo’s latest reel and it reminded me of the lack of promotion by Lily.
I think Lily is bitter & jealous about Jojo’s situation. If Lily is currently searching for a new home she will be aware how fucked the housing market is at the moment. Housing supply in January was down by a third compared to January 2021. Competition is fierce in London. I am helping a family member find a house and it’s bonkers. Different area of London but similar zone / distance from central London (ie different hour on the clock) - for example what was going for £675k in September is now on the market for £750k but going to sealed bids and £775k accepted 🤯

Lily is tight fisted by her own admission and always comes from a place of lack so she’ll be seeing what Jojo got for her money and be seething. Of course it means Lily will get more for her own house but if she’s looking for a step up it will hurt proportionally and I think that next size up (eg the size of Jojo’s) is currently the highest demand around that zone band due to new working from home needs.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Lily was dismissive of Jojo’s house purchase at the time because Lily lacks creativity & vision and couldn’t see the potential. Now it’s coming together she’s fuming.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.