Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The face she's serving today 🙌
IMG_20220203_124130.jpg
IMG_20220203_124108.jpg

IMG_20220203_124424.jpg

Lol is she saying she is waiting for her extra weight to just melt down through the magic of time and wishful thinking?
God forbid doing some cardio!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

oregano

Lily believes a house has to be functional not Instagramable.

Willing to wager a large sum of money that it isn’t “we” who is not 100% happy with the reno.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

SoRelatable

Lily believing she's a foodie and Anna thinking she has an inspiring enough shoe collection to make a video about win the Deluded of Week Award.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

jaymie

VIP Member
Prediction- she will show her ketchup in her pantry and ask where do people store their ketchup, fridge or pantry.

She uploaded the mini vlog reel on tiktok 3h ago and only 1 comment. Gen Z can smell her shit from far. I hope they give her a good roast there

• Haha
Reactions: 42

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The new vlog gets a bit predicable once she says "I need to get new glasses, wonder if they'll let me film inside". Yeah, we can see through your begging schemes from mile away Lils. She's probably thinking "lel me whip out my camera so they now I'm an influencer, I'm bound at least a discount". And hey presto she got a free pair of glasses.

She says in the beginning how vlogging is now cringe because people roll their eyes at influencers. Yeah, glad that sentiment comes across just right.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220208_225908.jpg

What a coincidence that people started asking her about this at the same time He outgrown it, and needs a new one!

Look at her struggling with what to say "...so many positives" lmao beg for a thesaurus you dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
View attachment 1018588
Anna and I were born in the same year. I took a close up pic of myself to see how I look, glad to say my skin texture is way better than her and I probably use cleanser, serum, moisturiser and SPF. Humble brag 😉 FFS this is Lily’s thread
This may be an unpopular opinion but I hate this laminated brow trend that's popular right now. I think it just makes you like you've been electrocuted

On another note, Jaymie you may be just as smug as Lily, but at least you have a personality to go with it

• Haha
Reactions: 40