Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

She’s single white female-ing (haha sounds like a Lily word) Anna by taking pictures of her manicure engagement ring after Anna’s dog tit nail manicure. Also started doing Anna style ‘get the look’ posts. So creative since 2012.

Had a day out in Kings Cross for content. For anyone unfortunate enough to live outside the M25, Kings Cross is super cool and unique place in London that no one ever goes to but Lily. Despite the fact it’s got a huge train station that thousands of tourists and commuters pass through each day and is… well nothing-y?

Made a video about hair removal despite her ad aff gift razors and being a Busy London Full Time Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
D1A40FFA-AE0C-4FE8-BA52-24A65ED8732C.png
8EFFE337-139C-4C70-9034-2CFB3D142AB2.png

2. Convince followers she isn’t a mummy blogger and has never had kid content
She deleted anything kids related from her stories. If Anna were to show her kids, I am sure Lily will do so too. She is so infuriating, but karma to Anna.

3. Still hang out in Coat Drop Yard /King X even after two kids.
4. Can’t shave her armpits properly because she now has a tiny baby
5. Broke her make up desk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
hahaha, her outfits post is the only post in her highlights bit, so she’s never done another outfit highlight. I’d be so annoyed if I was Anna. Lily is such a clingon copycat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
hahaha, her outfits post is the only post in her highlights bit, so she’s never done another outfit highlight. I’d be so annoyed if I was Anna. Lily is such a clingon copycat.
Let it be the year of friendship fallout because “we grew apart” hahaha. Lily, Anna hates your guts

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She deleted anything kids related from her stories. If Anna were to show her kids, I am sure Lily will do so too. She is so infuriating, but karma to Anna.
You are right! She used to have a couple kid related highlights. Has she realized she is going to have a lot less to moan about if she doesn’t share things about her kids?? I’m kind of curious what content will be left…..though clearly she is attempting to rebrand herself as Anna a fashion icon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Neither Lily or Anna are stylish enough to be fashion bloggers. And the way Anna is copying other bloggers is embarrassing, she doesn’t suit the styles she’s trying to emulate one bit.

Out of the two of them, I would say Lily is more interesting to look at 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA - I realise I have complimented Lily twice today now (I said she looked nice on the pics she posted today on the previous thread)… I will see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The only good thing about this video is that at least she admitted that she doesn't live in Primrose Hill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someone recommend the novel How to kill your family here.
Reminded me of Lily! Even the dad’s name is Lionel
19AEB56D-89F1-4395-A59C-E5BE30222E18.jpeg
683A2462-AE7E-41E5-B240-9E432A80A97D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People reading the comments in this thread read more than Lily does in a year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's not forget her being vague about having the builders in while she and Rich had covid.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Beyond how terrible the new video is, can we talk about how she’s constantly calling herself a “foodie” but posting “recipes” of the most uninspired, bland, vile things she “makes”

Beyond how terrible the new video is, can we talk about how she’s constantly calling herself a “foodie” but posting “recipes” of the most uninspired, bland, vile things she “makes”
There’s IG foodie where it’s about style over actual skill and flavor. Then there’s Top Chef foodie that requires style, skill and substance. Lily is neither. She just eats takeout food. Sometimes she poorly takes photos of food she paid for. Sometimes she poorly takes photos of ugly food she’s made. Nobody wants to see either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.