Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 15 weeks pregnant and my husband and me were discussing baby names at dinner. He suggested a middle name like Snickers or Twix or something fun, just to have a bit of fun with the naming process. I then told him about Lily’s being Pebbles and I’m not sure I’ve seen him laugh so hard. Ever.

And if he knew it was her only source of identity and/or originality, he’d laugh eve harder.
Congratulations! You should seriously consider Grey or Rudy. Two unique, unisex, criminally underused names.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks you!! 🥰🥰

I’m really loving these suggestions.

We’re thinking Rudyard GreyBeige Foodie Bam-Bam for a boy.

And for a girl, Her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’m 15 weeks pregnant and my husband and me were discussing baby names at dinner. He suggested a middle name like Snickers or Twix or something fun, just to have a bit of fun with the naming process. I then told him about Lily’s being Pebbles and I’m not sure I’ve seen him laugh so hard. Ever.

And if he knew it was her only source of identity and/or originality, he’d laugh eve harder.
Ah congratulations!! Disappointed we haven’t got any first-trimester throwing-up selfies from the toilet bowl from you, however I’m happy that you’re thinking “Her” for a baby girl, it’s an excellent name. For a boy I’d like to suggest Mawk Ralph-Rude-y Fig Panda, it may sound a little grey and nothing-y to you at first, but trust me it grows on you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah congratulations!! Disappointed we haven’t got any first-trimester throwing-up selfies from the toilet bowl from you, however I’m happy that you’re thinking “Her” for a baby girl, it’s an excellent name. For a boy I’d like to suggest Mawk Ralph-Rude-y Fig Panda, it may sound a little grey and nothing-y to you at first, but trust me it grows on you.
Oh! That’s a winner! Love it.
No toilet shots or misery shots from me. I had no morning sickness or fatigue or anything, really. 😬 Sorry, Lils.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lily said she feels so weak after her first return exercising-- it's because you are weak! Hence the need for exercise! I too was weak when I first started walking up flights of stairs as a form of cardio. Guess what? Now I have a stronger booty that can walk those stairs with more ease. That's how this works!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lily said she feels so weak after her first return exercising-- it's because you are weak! Hence the need for exercise! I too was weak when I first started walking up flights of stairs as a form of cardio. Guess what? Now I have a stronger booty that can walk those stairs with more ease. That's how this works!
Nobody told her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go the Gandalf route and have Rudy the Grey and Rudy the White if you have twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1E525A8B-A960-451E-A8D3-11FED898FF27.png
We can’t talk about peloton without referencing this ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Congrats.

As for names might I suggest, to be controversial, Him for a girl and Her for a boy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Notice we don't see Rich in much of her content as of late. Do you think Lily bribes Rich with false promises of a desk and he finally caught on that it's never going to happen hence why we barely see him anymore?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.