Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey. That is piss-poor of them. Guess they didn't know she had an Instagram following.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
YEP. Y’ALL IT’S HERSHESONS!!!
The thing is, it won't affect Lily in anyway, despite this being bad for them, she'll continue to go and continue to rave about them just because she gets it for free. She's not going to let something like this put her off a freebie, and she'll just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen.

Personally if i was an influencer and found out about this, i would not feel comfortable recommending somewhere anymore because it's clear they offer a different level of service to their paying customers than they do to the people they give it to for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Love Olivia and glad she’s calling them out. Shows these firms up, all they care about is influencers and getting custom based off Instagram following. I bet they didn’t realise Olivia had a following and now they are panicking. Serves them right.

Reactions: 29
I remember thinking after Lily’s last haircut that it looked awful and uneven. Maybe that’s the salon’s trademark, bad hair?

This poor girl. I don’t know who she is but that’s a terrible cut and I hope she gets it fixed AND her money back.

Reactions: 23
I remember thinking after Lily’s last haircut that it looked awful and uneven. Maybe that’s the salon’s trademark, bad hair?

This poor girl. I don’t know who she is but that’s a terrible cut and I hope she gets it fixed AND her money back.
Yeah didn’t she get her hair done really recently? I thought it was awful. Uneven lengths that the stylists probably think is trendy and cool, when it just looks like a child has been let loose

Reactions: 10
The also did a crap job after SHE was born. Those side bits were so blocky and unblended.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sarah Tarleton aka Jim Chapman's gf, has just been for a hair cut today. Presume a freebie ,how do they make any money? Not good if people who do pay get a crap rushed cut.

Reactions: 12
Sarah Tarleton aka Jim Chapman's gf, has just been for a hair cut today. Presume a freebie ,how do they make any money? Not good if people who do pay get a crap rushed cut.
The charged that poor girl £160 just for a haircut. They’re massively overcharging and I assume they’re hoping with word of mouth from influencers they’ll get enough customers only coming in once to try them out it’ll be worth it if they charge so much each time. Can’t even imagine what colour would cost! It costs £20 alone for then to pop some dry shampoo in your hair and blow dry it…

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Christ that's awful! She would have been better off going to a tech college and getting a student to do it.

In all seriousness I have had some brilliant cuts done by students. Not one would let someone walk out looking like that.

Reactions: 10
An influencer I loosely follow is Tinx and she just did an IG story on The North Face jackets that The North Face sent her and my immediate thought was how Lily was begging for a year plus for The North Face to give her a free jacket and had to settle for a free one from Hush a year later.

Interestingly, Tinx has a smaller number of followers than Lily (Lily has 35k more) but Tinx got famous on TikTok first where she does big numbers and then started posting more on IG yet her IG posts (not reels) get more likes than Lily or even Nanna's posts...

I think alot of brands (clearly not all) have gotten smarter about which influencers they choose to work and/or associate themselves with.

Reactions: 17
ECAE1D59-CCB0-4391-8AD5-0E50C86E34E7.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster due to this story… she’s showing us how to put on a shoe and affiliate linking a £6 shoe horn!? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1006782
Long time lurker, first time poster due to this story… she’s showing us how to put on a shoe and affiliate linking a £6 shoe horn!? 🤯
It’s not just for the shoe horn, it’s for whatever else that website sells - she’ll get money from what’s bought on that site until the person clicks on another affiliate link for that website.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
duck me she's discovered and shilled a shoe horn. This has to be the absolute low point of anything she's done.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s actually a clever tactic (albeit she looks stupid), because she’s getting people to click by using a low cost item as bait. They click on the link and voila - affiliate money a go-go. Shilly Lily is not silly.
anna on the other hand is only advertising expensive clothing, which people are less likely to click on because of the price tag.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.