Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me having to eat soup at my desk because I’m just SO busy. Gosh isn’t it just SO stressful working SO hard for a living?

These ‘influencers’ post crap like this to make us think they are just like us normal folk who actually have proper jobs and meaningful things to do. We are not fooled, Lily.
All I could think of is her getting crumbs all over her keyboard. That’s not how us normal folk at our desks, Lily!

Reactions: 21
I mean it looks like she’s online shopping, which is NOT what most of us do during the working hours lily…
Omg! You must be a star employee, hahaha I raise my hand and admit that I do my online shopping during work hour. Come to tattle during my work hour, like now. Because life is not about working ahahahaha. Always poo during working hour!

On a side note, her desk is very small. The screen is so big though, how does she feel comfortable?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand her outfits. It looks like what I used to wear for mucking out ponies when I was ten.

Also yes, it's Monday, and you must be oh-so busy replying to your five emails but it's also valentines day. She could have taken a cute picture holding some roses in something nice, not hunched over a desk like in a poo brown sack like a goblin. Baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This bint does duck all, so what the hell is she talking about deep breaths lets do this?!?!
I'm on my eighth consecutive day at work and I still have 4 to go, some of which are 11 hour days.
God, sometimes I wish I could be an influencer. It makes me really mad that she says stuff like this when actually not working for over 2 hours a day (that's also questionable, what with "unsubscribing from mailing lists" being called work).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How do you not like sandwiches one minute but are pictured eating a huge slice of bread the next? A sandwich is just bread and whatever stuff you like, microwaved artichoke and ketchup, whatever. Almost as weird as anna not liking melted cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t bagel a form of sandwich. What she meant was, she hates those sandwich that we peasant eat because she is an exotic foodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I'll do some work after I eat"

Gets the biggest slice of bread ever seen and a mixing bowl.

2 hours later....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has Valentine’s Day never been Lily’s thing? Seems like an easy thing to exploit for sales/engagement/etc

Reactions: 5
Has Valentine’s Day never been Lily’s thing? Seems like an easy thing to exploit for sales/engagement/etc
Would be so on brand, marketing herself as the „cool mom“ the edgy sarcastic one in a relationship, but throwing all this image out the window for the V-day cash.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.