Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The way she managed to spill that diffuser liquid even while using a funnel 👏 that was so unsatisfying to watch, and she tried so hard to be cool, minimalistic and ~editorial~ with black and white ... Yet another botched #ad by our favourite marketing genius.
IMG_20211104_121635.jpg

They sent you a 14 because that's your size babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

poollounger

I actually quite enjoy Jojo's house reno content but she reminds me of that meme about house reno/hunting shows

'My husband is an exreme unicyclist and I'm a facepainter. Our budget is £1.2 million.'

• Haha
Reactions: 64

trav35

Can honestly say I’ve never washed a pair of knickers before wearing them in my life, and my vag hasn’t fallen off yet.

However, also wouldn’t occur to me to poll random strangers on the Internet on this topic in bizarre engagement attempt. Who the fuck cares. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I love how she didn't even bother to tag the company because she already bought the thing and there's no point in begging anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Also who wants to bet that Victoria Beckham freebies was meant for Anna but since she's still on leave? I know all brands are struggling atm but I guess many of them are desperate to have any type of exposure these days.
If Anna had done the Guylian ad we would have been treated to a story about how her grandma used to make her own Guylian dupes at home because they were too poor to afford the fancy schmancy chocolates (Anna grew up a pauper, you know?) This would be filmed with Anna sitting in a sink, legs akimbo, crotch fully on display, because Mark. I'm guessing she at least would have used the correct founders names though, although you never know with Anna these days, as her standards have fallen so low.

• Haha
If she is Jewish then Jewish and south asian usually spend money on properties, it’s well known that most properties are owners by Jews andSouth Asian as and they keep investing.
this feels like a wildly inappropriate claim to make

• Heart

roarke

VIP Member
From the deepest depths of my heart, I hope Rich breaks free and finds a spritely graduate to get together with and be happy forever. She doesn’t deserve him #freerich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

oregano

I’m impressed she’s managed to squeeze so much quintessential lily into one story:
Looks like a ghoul
Moans
Blames her kid for something stupid
Compares herself to others on social media and tries to act superior because she’s a mom
Addition of a y to the end of a word to create a new word when she could just use a different form of the word that already exists (parental)
Misuse of pronouns
Reminds everyone she’s a mom
Completely falls apart because she loses an hour of sleep and whines about it on social media
Makes rich be the parent while she lies in bed
Takes photo for the gram playing up her misery
Misses her life before having kids

• Haha
Reactions: 54
You’d think that “My sister is always in charge of face paint” would lead to naturally tagging her sister’s company to help her with exposure but… no.

Also, one sister is in charge of face paint, and the other is in charge of games. But what did Lily contribute to the family party?
She contributed her ghoulish Halloween spirit. Perhaps she'll bring out the Victorian ghost dress later to terrify the children.

Screenshot_20211031-151424.png

Let's just hope this sister isn't also in charge of spelling lessons...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I love that she is implying that she'd be in a sexy costume if she wasn't a parent. Woman has the sex appeal of a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211028_174801.jpg

There is NO way she is getting these messages! What excay has she shown is previous stories? Her ugly ass loft, ketchup pasta and a bleak pic from the hospital corridor.
This question also reads as "what would you like to see so I can AF link the shit out of it with 100% success rate"
Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 49

MoniC

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211031-180523_Instagram.jpg

FUCK READ A BOOK LILY

"In the spirit of Halloween"
"Green spaghetti and meatballs for a Halloween dinner"

HALLOWEENY.
Just once I'd like to read her captions and not lose brain cells.

• Haha

Yesterday

It is very revealing that she thinks arguments over sharing food are normal in a marriage. It is extremely childish. My husband and I always want the other person to have the food they want, because we actually like each other? And it's just food?

• Heart
  • Haha