Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna exercised before and prepped herself for pregnancy. She didn’t overtly say that, but she was detailing her exercise regimen and supplements in the year before. I suspected then that she was thinking about pregnancy because I remember doing the same when I was ready. When people in Anna’s thread were freaking out about how rude “pregnancy speculation” was, it seemed kind of silly since if you are kind of a planner, as Anna proclaims to be, you would be doing the very things that she did to get ready physically (including move house!) (Additionally if you’ve been pregnant it was so obvious, once she was in the new house and super off her game.)
Do you remember Anna accidentally showed her calendar and she planned to ride her peloton every day, but she ended up doing two classes for the whole month.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, she eats pasta with ketchup on it - hospital food is Michelin Star compared to this! And if people were giving her suggestions which were more snacked based it's cause they didn't understand her original 'question'/complaint. Rich will be allowed in for a couple of hours a day right? I know it's not ideal but he can bring her home cooked food? Why is this becoming such a big thing for her? So many people have given birth in far worse circumstances over the last 18 months. SUCK IT UP.
I don’t remember food. And I like food. I remember we had sushi as the first meal. But I don’t really remember eating, I’m recalling a few sandwiches etc and friends bringing a nice latte. Lily is so bleeping precious it’s weird. You’ll get food there and you’ll be so busy … you’re not going there to dine, duh. You can’t eat for quite a chunk of the time anyways. It just wasn’t something I really thought about. Pack some apples, a sandwich, a non-dairy pasta, chocolate, crisps and an energy bar if you’re so concerned. It’s not rocket science. Nor can you really pack a lot, there’s not a kitchen in the room.

Do you remember Anna accidentally showed her calendar and she planned to ride her peloton every day, but she ended up doing two classes for the whole month.
I was thinking g more when they were in the flat, and she went to Pilates a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely a cup a soup or noodles would surely be the only reasonable option here? I can’t think of anything else people could suggest. Not like you can take a ready meal or anything that needs to be chilled? She’s such a precious idiot, too good for hospital food 🙄 surely if you’re hungry you’ll eat it and you’ve got bigger things on your plate either waiting to give birth or in the hours after baby arrives. Honestly can’t be arsed with her first world problems.

Reactions: 17
She’s so lame; the Halloween party just showed what an immature spoiled brat she is.

The snack thing is also ridiculous; after my elective csection I wasn’t allowed to eat much as they want to make sure there’s no bowel obstructions. Just chuck some muesli bars in your bag like everyone else!

Reactions: 18
and this was when she was 3+ months pregnant too

Reactions: 5
Anna annoys me, but what makes her return even more satisfying is that Lily used to be like “wait until you have a baby and you’ll be like xyz”.. well Anna has had a kid and seems to be doing just fine. She looks great and is thriving. Lily must be sickened. HA.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anna annoys me, but what makes her return even more satisfying is that Lily used to be like “wait until you have a baby and you’ll be like xyz”.. well Anna has had a kid and seems to be doing just fine. She looks great and is thriving. Lily must be sickened. HA.
THIS

Anna, whether intentionally or not (and I have a feeling it IS intentional b/c Anna can def be petty) is already proving Lily wrong. I'm aware pregnancy can take a toll on women in diff ways but all Lily does is be at home the majority of the time and she has a peloton and a hands on partner with loving/supportive family nearby. The fact Lily constantly moans about anything related to Grey/pregnancy/work as though she's an "average London mum keeping it real" would be hilarious if it wasn't so insulting. Therefore Lily continues to gaslight her audience but the only person holding Lily back at this point is HER.

I do think if anyone is going to leave Gleam next it might be Anna (Mawk will be behind it so they can get more money for their moldy house) but you can bet Lily will never leave Anna. Lily has zero direction/creativity/style/flare and Anna is Lily's only influencer "friend" who can tolerate her so Lily will leech on and copy whatever Anna does so get ready for more stupidly expensive beige/"biscuit-y" bland aesthetics from Anna and then the lazy ill-fitting fugly af knock offs from Lily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t see how she’s going to cope with two children. Sorry perhaps I should say I don’t know how Rich will cope with two children, working part time and looking after his useless wife while doing all the housework and being a Deliveroo driver.

I think she’s going to go down the American name route. Hunter, Porter, etc

Reactions: 24
I don’t see how she’s going to cope with two children. Sorry perhaps I should say I don’t know how Rich will cope with two children, working part time and looking after his useless wife while doing all the housework and being a Deliveroo driver.

My money is on BamBam

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I can see her using those kind of names too. Unfortunately they are names a lot of people use for dogs as well. Lydia millen‘s dog is called Porter so that would be quite funny if Lily uses that name.

Ive no idea how she will cope with two kids either, she will definitely act like the first person to have two children. With lots of “no one told me how hard ….” And she has hinted Grey is going to play up a few times now. So no doubt Grey will get some blame for being jealous or difficult.

Reactions: 18
The way she managed to spill that diffuser liquid even while using a funnel 👏 that was so unsatisfying to watch, and she tried so hard to be cool, minimalistic and ~editorial~ with black and white ... Yet another botched #ad by our favourite marketing genius.
IMG_20211104_121635.jpg

They sent you a 14 because that's your size babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The way she managed to spill that diffuser liquid even while using a funnel 👏 that was so unsatisfying to watch, and she tried so hard to be cool, minimalistic and ~editorial~ with black and white ... Yet another botched #ad by our favourite marketing genius.View attachment 846210
She still thinks she’s a 10 like she was before grey…

Reactions: 16
A free coat?! Then she’ll moan she’s cold as she’s walking around with it unzipped… cos nobody told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The JL ad is out and Lily hasnt said anything about it?!?! Wow
She’s a busy London mum don’t you know. She doesn’t have time to watch these things.. instead she’s filming terrible stories about her #gifted items!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she managed to spill that diffuser liquid even while using a funnel 👏 that was so unsatisfying to watch, and she tried so hard to be cool, minimalistic and ~editorial~ with black and white ... Yet another botched #ad by our favourite marketing genius.View attachment 846210
So so nice. That’s Lizzy H. talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
came here to say this exact thing - who is she kidding that a 14 is an oversized fit on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That diffuser video was SO cringe. I cringed so hard for her spilling it. Why not just refilm it!??? How embarrassing.

also legit thats the only genuine smile she’s done in months where she’s got a freebie coat. So depressing

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.