Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get that Celine bag as A push present ? Is it celine? The kind of brown / oxblood one with the chunky strap.

Reactions: 6
So, our kids go to the same nursery... she doesn't interact with other parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
No surprise there. Bet everyone is avoiding her like the plague for her miserable face. She probably also thinks she's better than everyone else which doesn't help either.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Haha bless you! Your kids are attending a celebrity school. I bet other parents find them miserable too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TBH I've only seen them twice. They didn't talk to anyone else than staff.
To be fair, I think this is normal? Don’t think I ever really interacted much with other parents at nursery - get in, get out, job done. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is how little going on in her life, she time to sit on the floor for an hour because her brain can’t remember what to do

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, so you can't remember what you came up for. How does that get you 'stuck' there for an hour? Haven't you got anything else to do??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lily has been posting about doing the loft on a budget then buys a £1800 rug.
If Lily saw this same rug at Homsense would she get it? I'll bet good money she wouldn't even give it a second glance but b/c its Soho Home she's begging for it (literally).

Why doesn't Lily instead of spending an obscene amount of money on a rug and lamp shade(s) invest in functional lighting and windows which yes are more expensive but worth it for resale value? Also Lily's about to have two children why doesn't she invest in some machine washable rugs? Does she even bother getting her rugs professionally cleaned esp now that Grey plays on them? No b/c she clearly still thinks like her 20 yo self rather than the mid 30s mum with two kids that she is.

I have a feeling she hasn't had her rugs and carpet in her home properly cleaned since they moved in which is disgusting but def on brand for Lily.

Reactions: 16
I am clearly not a cool London mum as I have no idea what a learning tower is.
It’s the Montessori equivalent to letting your child climb on a chair in the kitchen so it can see and be involved. It has a step and railings so it can climb in and won’t fall off. There is a pretty easy hack to build one out of two pretty cheap IKEA pieces.

@LottieRouge12 washable rugs are basically plastic and feel and look really cheap. But there are many options before you end with a £1800 rug. Agree about the professional cleaning. She would have moaned about how loud and inconvenient it is (probably scheduled it at her work day), filmed a weak before/after video or reel, made a comparison between the companies, begged for free cleaning and would have never missed the opportunity to tag them and complain about their work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the Montessori equivalent to letting your child climb on a chair in the kitchen so it can see and be involved. It has a step and railings so it can climb in and won’t fall off. There is a pretty easy hack to build one out of two pretty cheap IKEA pieces.

@LottieRouge12 washable rugs are basically plastic and feel and look really cheap. But there are many options before you end with a £1800 rug. Agree about the professional cleaning. She would have moaned about how loud and inconvenient it is (probably scheduled it at her work day), filmed a weak before/after video or reel, made a comparison between the companies, begged for free cleaning and would have never missed the opportunity to tag them and complain about their work.
She could have made a more interesting video by hiring a Rug Doctor and doing it herself. (Not at 8 months pregnant but they have been in the hose for 3/4 years.)

Obviously way too hard for a busy London mum.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.