Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me to jog my memory, she mentioned a few times that she used La Roche Posay Cicaplast and now she claimed it was the Avene balm. This woman can’t even keep up with her lies
I remember her mentionning a " miracle" product recommended by a German follower..

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she can't organise baby's clothes whilst the loft is not finished? I know the nursery has got other stuff in it, but surely the loft will not be finished in time, so she'll have to do something at some point??

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she can't organise baby's clothes whilst the loft is not finished? I know the nursery has got other stuff in it, but surely the loft will not be finished in time, so she'll have to do something at some point??
Did you tell her that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does it even mean in the context she always uses it in? I remember she tidied some mugs once and called that nesting
‘Nesting’ is usually referring to expectant mums having a sudden desire to get everything ready for the baby. It’s supposed to be a ‘biological’ desire I believe but I don’t 100% know if there’s actually science behind it.

I believe the phrase comes from the fact that expectant birds build their nests ready for their eggs.

To add - I assume it’s an American term as I don’t know many people who use it here. But I’ve heard it quite a lot before in shows and on YouTube.

Reactions: 11
My second son is 5 months old today and we've just made space in the spare room for his cot, but still need to build it! He's in a next-to-me cot in our room for now so we've taken our time getting his room ready as we still need it for a lot of storage. His older brother now has a single bed so that freed up the cot bed. But yeh basically with the second baby it's not going to be all perfect right when you need it to be, so Lily should just go with the flow and drop the expectations she's putting on herself and the house! Cause that kind of pressure can transfer to other mums following her who might think they need everything ready right away when it all just depends on your circumstances.

Reactions: 7
Who THE duck doesn't wash knickers after buying them? The way she phrased that story tells me she definitely doesn't 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Lily is what comes to my mind, what a seriously hard day she is having :
- At home, chilling and organizing stuff for her 2nd baby
- Birthday gifts to order
- Nesting
- Updating her inta stories as " work day"
- Complaining about her lips for the past 5 years but yet accepting and using all sorts of free products
and NOBODY told her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who THE duck doesn't wash knickers after buying them? The way she phrased that story tells me she definitely doesn't 🤢
I don’t - no one told me 🥴 (and yes I know I probably should wash all new clothes but I haven’t died yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The results are even more concerning.. but hey, it's Lily's audience so it doesn't surprise me
IMG_20211026_161016.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For gods sake. I’ve never in my life encountered someone who is as obsessed with underwear as lily. She never shuts up about what type of underwear she wears, and commenting on what other people do with their underwear choices, NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW LILY!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can honestly say I’ve never washed a pair of knickers before wearing them in my life, and my vag hasn’t fallen off yet.

However, also wouldn’t occur to me to poll random strangers on the Internet on this topic in bizarre engagement attempt. Who the duck cares. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Can honestly say I’ve never washed a pair of knickers before wearing them in my life, and my vag hasn’t fallen off yet.

However, also wouldn’t occur to me to poll random strangers on the Internet on this topic in bizarre engagement attempt. Who the duck cares. 😬
She loves doing this divisive polls - last year it was around pooing with a tampon in. WTF cares Lily? I think she thinks it's part of her 'keeping it real' persona.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.