Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily reminds me to take my birth control.
She needs to be added to GCSE syllabus you know.

AEEA74D3-ED4B-4DEB-B5CD-889BEF9E67DB.png

she is following Ruta on IG. Ruta has one baby and a dog, she looks fab.
Lily needs to follow do something or quit moaning, being a parent is not a disability

Reactions: 14
Parent-y?? She is trolling us, right? She has to be at this point.

Also, she knew that this was coming up, so she could have adjusted Grey's bedtime routine over the week, much like a lot of people do with their medication. But that would require forward thinking, and she would not be able to moan on IG..... It's obvious she prefers a good moan to being proactive about a problem she knows us coming up.

What a sad sad life to not only feel that way, but to share it with the world as part of your 'job'.

Reactions: 20
She’s the one who wanted a second baby. When it happened she was so pleased and felt superior to other women so I don’t get why she’s complaining now. Everyday is Halloween for Lily with her stupid beige clothing

Reactions: 18
I mean....my friends with kids usually dress up and have fun with theirs during Halloween...what did she expect???
Fun fact, I felt a bit of FOMO thinking of how fun it must be to play dress up with kids and create great memories to look back on...lol
Girl needs therapy at this point...she is so negative!

Reactions: 17
100%
Back in my early 20s, in London, I was broke as hell in a typical London flatshare HOWEVER I had so much fun...no regrets, lived with crazy people from all over the world..now I am boring and tired haha..
Even if, realistically it makes life SOOO easier to stay with parents rent-free in big cities, I do think being broke after uni builds you up somehow in terms of creativity, sociability, self-awareness and basic adulting...just my two cents...It can explain why Lily is such a baby...I had colleagues like this too, nice people but so dumb.
This!!!! It’s the equivalent to young people staying in a very small town by total choice (despite having resources or nothing tying you down) in the era of globalization and intentionally not developing any worldview. In Lily’s case, she was in London but her world was small. Therefore she didn’t have the variety of experiences normal for people her age. Her idea of being open minded is eating “ethnic” food at a hipster food market, so she thinks anyone speaking a different language is “weird” and that her belly showing when she lifts her arms is wildly titillating. Ugh!

My 20s were so SO SO much better than uni: I traveled the world, lived with people from all over and developed friendships that still last today; not because we simply went to nursery together, but because we have similar interests and went on to share insane experiences like hitchhiking through Zimbabwe and having crazy sex on the beach in Goa! Uni sucked in comparison. I realize I also have financial, family, and passport privilege to be able to have done whatever I wanted, but Lily does too! That’s what I find mind blowing! I didn’t always feel grounded or sure of my next step, but I wouldn’t trade the freedom I had in my 20’s for a house deposit if I had to do it over again.

Also: I think the living with your family thing is relative. Her parents are together and seemingly have a happy home environment, which helps. They also had a HUGE house so there were extra rooms for them to hang and I don’t think coming home drunk would have woken them - plus who are we kidding, Rich and Lily are boooooring. I’m sure there aren’t any boozy /coke club nights in their past. I didn’t live constantly with my parents, but I was in and out of their house a lot during my 20s. Never with a partner; that would have been weird. My husband couldn’t stand to stay with his parents, so while he was in and out of his parents’ house as well, it was only during the 2 years directly out of uni that he did this. They were also getting divorced, so it was a super uncomfy situation. I’m sure if his parents had a happy home, it would have been more appealing to live with them longer. So on top of being super spoiled, Lily had the right environment to be able to live with them a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't dress up for Halloween bc I don't really care to. It's about my son and seeing his happiness about dressing up, picking out a costume etc.. Funny enough I've seen plenty of moms on IG who still dress sexy for Halloween. Being a mother isn't stopping them but Lily HAS to blame everything on being a parent AND pregnant. She couldn't even make the day about her daughter. Wait until she has her second child it will be her typical moaning on steroids! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Can't wait for Christmas when she will moan it is not the same for her as her birthday is sooooo close to it ..

Reactions: 15
You’d think that “My sister is always in charge of face paint” would lead to naturally tagging her sister’s company to help her with exposure but… no.

Also, one sister is in charge of face paint, and the other is in charge of games. But what did Lily contribute to the family party?

Reactions: 30
Each sister has a role for the Halloween party - Jo does face painting, Carly does food and Lily…moans. Sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You’d think that “My sister is always in charge of face paint” would lead to naturally tagging her sister’s company to help her with exposure but… no.

Also, one sister is in charge of face paint, and the other is in charge of games. But what did Lily contribute to the family party?
She contributed her ghoulish Halloween spirit. Perhaps she'll bring out the Victorian ghost dress later to terrify the children.

Screenshot_20211031-151424.png

Let's just hope this sister isn't also in charge of spelling lessons...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
If they were privately educated from prep school right through to the end of A-Levels, it was probably in excess of £180k, EACH, for fees alone.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Each sister has a role for the Halloween party - Jo does face painting, Carly does food and Lily…moans. Sounds about right.
She confirmed she’s contributed absolutely nothing to this kids Halloween party! I’d stop inviting her if I was her sisters…

97F046E3-E3B7-4132-94F7-5917146EEDA4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is old news, but her top looks like it has dandruff (at worst) or crumbs from something she’s been eating (at best) on it. Why take a photo of yourself looking minging and then put it on the Internet? Just grim.

FB98D068-C7B8-4CFC-92BB-024FBA24FF33.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Parent-y?? She is trolling us, right? She has to be at this point.

Also, she knew that this was coming up, so she could have adjusted Grey's bedtime routine over the week, much like a lot of people do with their medication. But that would require forward thinking, and she would not be able to moan on IG..... It's obvious she prefers a good moan to being proactive about a problem she knows us coming up.

What a sad sad life to not only feel that way, but to share it with the world as part of your 'job'.
@„parent-y“: tbf I‘m not a native speaker but I’m thinking although the word „parental“ exists, I guess you wouldn’t use it for your appearance? What she meant was something like a gender neutral „mumsy“.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.