Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine reflection and not trying to be b****y for the sake of it….

I just can’t fathom the outlook on her life and career in which making a living putting out such boring, poor ‘content’ as Lily does is in anyway fulfilling. She clearly had her heyday a few years back but to my mind she hasn’t evolved her content with any maturity or professional savviness in the last few years. It’s boring, beige, and dull and Lily comes across as lazy, entitled, and gormless. No sense of her professional identity and her potential to use her platform for multiple purposes (e.g. both commercial and positive/cause ‘influencing’/awareness raising). Sometimes I even wonder if she comes across as a little resentful about ‘having’ to share her life online for her living. Certainly she doesn’t come across as having any joy or pride in what she does on her Instagram and YT anymore.

Perhaps Gleam have some responsibility for her losing direction 🤷‍♀️ Either way, I just can’t understand how she feels any job satisfaction or sense of personal integrity about the ‘content’ she produces, nor can I see how she still appeals to brands.
I don't understand why she hasn't documented her pregnancy like she did her first. I understand it'd all be samey but the content is there and it is exactly the type of content her audience are looking for as it was successful the last time

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she hasn't documented her pregnancy like she did her first. I understand it'd all be samey but the content is there and it is exactly the type of content her audience are looking for as it was successful the last time
She could also do a "things we're going to do differently this time round" type video, to show things they've learned along the way on their parenting journey. Really easy and probably fairly useful for her audience.

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised how small the loft space is going to be. Maybe it shouldn't be their master bedroom after all and they're better in the room they're in. Not really sure what's it's good for
Wish my master bedroom was that 'small' too. 6.5 meters by 6.5 meters :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I liked her when she focussed on beauty, she seemed much more genuine. Now she very much does seem like it’s all about the cash, which is fine….plenty of people work to live, not live to work. But she’s all over the place, has no identity. Not sure what her account is meant to be….

Reactions: 10
She could also do a "things we're going to do differently this time round" type video, to show things they've learned along the way on their parenting journey. Really easy and probably fairly useful for her audience.
She said (in a Q&A) that she's 'proud' of the was they parent and probably not going to change much with this second baby. Typical Lily arrogance that she feels that she can't admit what she would do differently and always has to frame it as if she is super winning at life. She needs to feel superior to everyone else at all times. This is part of why she needed to speed through her life checklist and why she is so disinterested in anything she hasn't personally experienced. If you climbed Everest she'd be like (bored voice) 'yeah, I climbed Muswell Hill one time but found it really boring - I mean, why would anyone do that - I just don't understand' and would then post a poll about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she has another urinary tract infection...
Nah sex is only for baby making

Oh goodness, let's hope she's not got gestational diabetes (would not wish that on anybody, but....) as the moaning would be through the roof!!
Haha nah if she is she will be all over the internet. No one told me….I need to be a crusade now…you were not taught in school about gestational diabetes

Reactions: 9
IMG_20211028_174801.jpg

There is NO way she is getting these messages! What excay has she shown is previous stories? Her ugly ass loft, ketchup pasta and a bleak pic from the hospital corridor.
This question also reads as "what would you like to see so I can AF link the tit out of it with 100% success rate"
Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Getting the aff links in before she waddles off on mat ‘leave’ 💰

Also what does mean ‘hallway under the sofa’.. is it a London thing 🥴

A6C3851E-8E04-49F3-8FBA-E1E3D0619433.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why couldn’t she have just said it was a push present, no need to state who paid for it

Reactions: 41
From the deepest depths of my heart, I hope Rich breaks free and finds a spritely graduate to get together with and be happy forever. She doesn’t deserve him #freerich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That loft is going to be a depressing disaster..

Also, who thinks to take a photo of themselves at the dr/midwife while peeing into a cup?? If she thinks that's "content" that people want to see she is delusional! And no Lily, it's not "keeping it real"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.