Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The number of families in emergency accommodation in London is in the tens of thousands - living in cramped and squalid conditions. But her loft room isn't big enough to be her master - MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU - seriously tone deaf.

Confession - I actually loved the hospital food after I had my baby :LOL: I think she posted that story after the dismal engagement with her random last day of summer photo.
Lily should do some charity work like the rest of us do

Reactions: 7
Lily should do some charity work like the rest of us do
Lily is so self absorbed that even if she did charity work she would be posting stories about how the canteen food doesn't do spaghetti ketchup or how no one offered her an oat milk latte.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1st of all lily your mum looks ok for 70, but she does look like a woman in her 60s, don’t act like she looks about 40 🙄

2nd it’s already too late for you Lily you look a solid 15 years older than you are….

6C41B513-E893-483F-B2BA-C3FCB2D02985.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Confession - I actually loved the hospital food after I had my baby :LOL: I think she posted that story after the dismal engagement with her random last day of summer photo.
So did I! I had some kind of delicious vegetable crumble bake thing after I'd given birth and I wish I'd been with it enough to ask for the recipe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So did I! I had some kind of delicious vegetable crumble bake thing after I'd given birth and I wish I'd been with it enough to ask for the recipe 😂
To each his own, but the life I led as a student and young adult is not a life I would have wanted to share with my parents or a boyfriend’s parents. I loved moving out at 18 and living on my own (sharing places). I would not have wanted to miss that. The idea of entire families sharing houses is my idea of my idea of he

If it works for others, that’s fine, but it’s not for me. And my parents are not strict at all.
I moved back in with my parents in my late twenties after my divorce, with two small children....whilst I was in law school. I couldn't have done it without them and they were truly amazing BUT we now laugh at how it was literally the worst two bleeping years of our lives. Inter generational living works for some but my family and I are not those people. I cannot imagine choosing this option unless it is the last resort. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No she must be joking. On the day out for her mums birthday she’s posing for pictures ALONE and making her family take them of her.

LILY TODAY IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

Imagine her mum just standing around whilst she does this for 10-20 mins…

0D61E86C-7AEE-46EA-BAD2-4EA46F6662D8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No she must be joking. On the day out for her mums birthday she’s posing for pictures ALONE and making her family take them of her.

View attachment 843062
Told you her mum is almost like her assistant, doing all the things for child Lily. The baby of the family. Who is PrEgNaNt!!!

Reactions: 18

View attachment 843062
"Mum, mum take a picture of me in front of Cowshed so they sponsor me in the future". She'd only take one inside and of the products if she was getting paid for it.

Reactions: 20
Told you her mum is almost like her assistant, doing all the things for child Lily. The baby of the family. Who is PrEgNaNt!!!
This really does anger me. I can’t imagine taking my mum out for her birthday then getting her to take pictures of me posing for Instagram. Or even if her sisters taking them for her then the mums just stood watching!

Reactions: 10
1st of all lily your mum looks ok for 70, but she does look like a woman in her 60s, don’t act like she looks about 40 🙄

2nd it’s already too late for you Lily you look a solid 15 years older than you are….
3rd, you already have her genes, Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣 she wants to pretend that she is so special like she can’t tolerate hospital food, at the end of the day, she is going to give birth at the NHS just like us peasant. LMAO, Lily you can’t beg for private health care?
Hahahahhahahaahha, exactly....either put up and shut up or shell out for private :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Even then it's a hospital...not a hotel. You literally popped out a bubba. Drink your sugary tea and eat the buttery toast like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily is going to bank all of Anna's video's / content for when she get back from her maternity leave. She didn't have any great ideas when she returned from after having Grey but watch, this one will be different as she will be able to put out similar content as Anna is doing now. She has no original ideas ... ever. No one told her :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lily is going to bank all of Anna's video's / content for when she get back from her maternity leave. She didn't have any great ideas when she returned from after having Grey but watch, this one will be different as she will be able to put out similar content as Anna is doing now. She has no original ideas ... ever. No one told her :cool:
I don’t follow Anna but is she planning to post baby content? She strikes me as someone who will keep the baby / baby stuff mostly offline?

I feel like Lily’s going to milk the baby content when she’s back as it’ll get the views for her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.