Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that it?! 🤣🤣
I can’t believe that was it!! It’s awful and I understand feeling unsafe after that, but the way she talked about it, I got the impression someone exposed some sort of deep rooted personal insecurity.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe that was it!! It’s awful and I understand feeling unsafe after that, but the way she talked about it, I got the impression someone exposed some sort of deep rooted personal insecurity.
Me neither, considering it's STILL embarassingly easy to find her exact house. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine building an office for yourself when you don’t even work.
I forgot to watch this thread. 😂

We’re redoing my home office as I type this out, making some small + big changes. They desperately needed to be done, and I desperately wanted them done, but I was too busy actually working to make the changes during the pandemic.
Now that I’m at work most of the week, and on fa break this week, we’re making the changes.
It really is silly that she’s doing an entire loft renovation for an office she’ll never use since she doesn’t even work.
(I know it’s for the resale of the house next year, but still …)

I should also add — I completely forgot lily existed in the time that I forgot to watch this new thread. I did miss you all though!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
8BC09232-73BB-4466-A410-E05E5ABAD836.png

Why shelf behind of the sofa bed. You can’t sit up straight without banging your head on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone. I’m a long term lurker and all that. I’m just curious I can’t remember if its been mentioned how much would the loft extension cost? I live in Australia and it’s not something that’s done here.
It’s so hard to know as it’s going to change with every house and what options you go for but a house the size of hers and the fact they had to put steels in etc - I’d guess around £40-50k. But you can do it cheaper than that or spend way more depending on how you decide to do it. So long as she’s spending less than the additional market value that an extra bed and bathroom would get you it’s worth it, but I think someone said she’s close to the max price for her road already so not sure she’s got much room to push the price up and still attract lots of buyers.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. I’m a long term lurker and all that. I’m just curious I can’t remember if its been mentioned how much would the loft extension cost? I live in Australia and it’s not something that’s done here.
Depends on how much stuff she'll manage to get for free by constant begging be ~kindly gifted~.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so hard to know as it’s going to change with every house and what options you go for but a house the size of hers and the fact they had to put steels in etc - I’d guess around £40-50k. But you can do it cheaper than that or spend way more depending on how you decide to do it. So long as she’s spending less than the additional market value that an extra bed and bathroom would get you it’s worth it, but I think someone said she’s close to the max price for her road already so not sure she’s got much room to push the price up and still attract lots of buyers.
Oh wow so expensive. Thanks for answering my question x

Depends on how much stuff she'll manage to get for free by constant begging be ~kindly gifted~.
😂. So tired of these influencers and their begging/kindly gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“When it is Friday, and you received an email at 5.29pm”
“when you beg for freebies by tagging companies in your beg then Tattlers contact said companies and persuade them not to offer up any #kindlygifted items and you get #nothinggifted”

• Haha
“When you begged for MS deal, and all you got was duck bake off.”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.