Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @under the ivy for the thread title!

Recap:
Lily's loft conversion saga continues - as does the begging. So far Lily has managed to snag a free sofa bed. She's also been on the hunt for free tiles and flooring.
Lily was #gifted a stay in a hotel. She complained about the food and lack of room divider and sent her errand boy Rich out to buy a mascara as she forgot to bring one along. Obviously Lily couldn't go and get said mascara herself as she is a pregnant working London mum of (almost) two.
Lily managed to out herself as a complete asshole once again when she forgot about her friend's wedding. She posted a story about this (see below) -which showed #PoorRich painting her manky toenails - this was then quickly deleted.
Lily and Rich enjoyed an anniversary night out which Lily decided to film. Rich looked like he'd rather be anywhere else than out to dinner with his wife (see below.) It is becoming increasingly clear that #PoorRich is OVER IT!
There was also some hair stuff, but I don't really pay attention to Lily's hair moans, so if there's anything of interest there (I'm guessing not!) add it in comments!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks to @under the ivy for the thread title!

Recap:
Lily's loft conversion saga continues - as does the begging. So far Lily has managed to snag a free sofa bed. She's also been on the hunt for free tiles and flooring.
Lily was #gifted a stay in a hotel. She complained about the food and lack of room divider and sent her errand boy Rich out to buy a mascara as she forgot to bring one along. Obviously Lily couldn't go and get said mascara herself as she is a pregnant working London mum of (almost) two.
Lily managed to out herself as a complete asshole once again when she forgot about her friend's wedding. She posted a story about this (see below) -which showed #PoorRich painting her manky toenails - this was then quickly deleted.
Lily and Rich enjoyed an anniversary night out which Lily decided to film. Rich looked like he'd rather be anywhere else than out to dinner with his wife (see below.) It is becoming increasingly clear that #PoorRich is OVER IT!
There was also some hair stuff, but I don't really pay attention to Lily's hair moans, so if there's anything of interest there (I'm guessing not!) add it in comments!
She thinks staircase is clever, she also think sofa in a box is clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not sure whether it's been discussed before but I think one of the reasons Lily looks the way she looks these days is that she never puts NICE lipstick on. She needs to have some definition in her lips, otherwise she looks lipless, and quite Voldemort-esque 😬 Even with her eczema, there must be one or two lipsticks that she could wear. With more defined lips with a bit colour on them she would look fresher and not like a middle age matron. Both her and Anna would actually do with that, they look so nice in some older pictures. It doesn't have to even be super dark, vamp-y lipstick but she looks like she wears foundation lips and it's just not a good look on someone as fair as her.
1634474085911.png

1634474130294.png

1634474153522.png

1634474173858.png

Reactions: 30
do you think anyone at the wedding realised Lily is pregnant?

ok but seriously:

• her dress looks like a Matalan dress (no offence to matalan I shop there myself… for work clothes)
• I’ve never been pregnant but why would she need to hold her bump up?
• if she wasn’t pregnant I would actually think she is drunk in this video, classless

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I am not sure whether it's been discussed before but I think one of the reasons Lily looks the way she looks these days is that she never puts NICE lipstick on. She needs to have some definition in her lips, otherwise she looks lipless, and quite Voldemort-esque 😬 Even with her eczema, there must be one or two lipsticks that she could wear. With more defined lips with a bit colour on them she would look fresher and not like a middle age matron. Both her and Anna would actually do with that, they look so nice in some older pictures. It doesn't have to even be super dark, vamp-y lipstick but she looks like she wears foundation lips and it's just not a good look on someone as fair as her.
View attachment 814151
View attachment 814152
View attachment 814153
View attachment 814154
They both look a million per cent better on these pics than they do now… neither of them suit this awful beige trend.
Also, to say they have access to thousands of pounds worth of free skin care as well as being friends with that gobshite skin care ‘guru’ Hirons, they’ve both aged terribly.

Reactions: 30
I don’t think Lily can wear lipstick (for a long period of time) due to the allergic reaction she had at her own basic dime a dozen wedding.

Easy to forget, as she will try on freebies to try to flog them to us.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Lily can wear lipstick (for a long period of time) due to the allergic reaction she had at her own basic dime a dozen wedding.

Yeah I thought that but in that vlog where subscribers sent in ideas for her vlog, she is wearing a Beauty Pie lipstick. I guess she gets paid for the partnership so more willing to risk a reaction LOL. But the lipstick is just really not the right colour for her.
1634486491654.png

Reactions: 15
View attachment 814151
View attachment 814152
View attachment 814153
View attachment 814154
also it's the fact their brows were groomed in these old pics. Now each one of them is playing the "how long and bushy can i get my eyebrows?" As much as I love full brows, there's a fine line between thick and groomed and plain unkempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow, when she said she remembered last min she had a wedding I thought she couldn’t possibly mean one her her oldest friends…..But she did! 😱😱

Reactions: 25
Debs looks like a Disney princess here, Lily looks like the evil step mum

• Haha
Reactions: 26

She likes to shill this narrative even more than she likes to shill Hello Fresh, but about a thread ago, someone posted one of her old videos and I went down a rabbit hole of watching a few pre-wedding videos. Lo and behold, she mentions her reactive lips MULTIPLE times. So she had this issue before the wedding, and before the offending gifted lipstick which she loves to call out by name and brand was even in the picture.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They both look a million per cent better on these pics than they do now… neither of them suit this awful beige trend.
Also, to say they have access to thousands of pounds worth of free skin care as well as being friends with that gobshite skin care ‘guru’ Hirons, they’ve both aged terribly.
I think the agressively rubbing in of several layers of all kinds of different products into their skin every day hasn't helped. I very much doubt Lily drinks any water during the day, either.

Yeah I thought that but in that vlog where subscribers sent in ideas for her vlog, she is wearing a Beauty Pie lipstick. I guess she gets paid for the partnership so more willing to risk a reaction LOL. But the lipstick is just really not the right colour for her.
View attachment 814456
Whyyyyyy would you do that days before your best friend's wedding if you know you often get a bad reaction when using lipstick??

Reactions: 9
Whyyyyyy would you do that days before your best friend's wedding if you know you often get a bad reaction when using lipstick??
Well she did forget about the wedding. But maybe she was trying to find an excuse to not go if her lips hurt too much… since she’s so pregnant she can hardly do anything ever again.

Reactions: 12
Also don’t understand the rocking left and right in the dance, what is even weirder is asking Rich to film it.

Reactions: 4

That reaction on her wedding day was second time, she knew she was allergic to lipstick before and even had allergy testing done with skin pricks. She documented it all in her vlogs. I don't know why she keeps harping on that day of her wedding. It happened to her way before that.

How does she look like she’s frowning even when she’s smiling?
How do her veneers have staining now?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.