Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is Lily has a private school education! I went to a state school and I can say my peers are much more self aware than her

Reactions: 12
I never followed her at all pre-2019, and even then it was only to look at her Instagram now and then, I’ve never watched a YouTube video or anything. So I didn’t know until reading on Tattle that she AND Rich lived with her parents for FIVE YEARS after finishing university.

I mean, fair play I suppose, if it can get you a deposit, but my god, this just isn’t something that was even available on my radar. I never even went home after uni, it was time to get on and be independent, and make my own way in life. I can’t imagine how weird it would be to live with my boyfriend at my parents’ house. Like I said, lucky her for being able to live without paying rent for so long, but I just can’t get over what a weird set-up that must have been.

Reactions: 20
I never followed her at all pre-2019, and even then it was only to look at her Instagram now and then, I’ve never watched a YouTube video or anything. So I didn’t know until reading on Tattle that she AND Rich lived with her parents for FIVE YEARS after finishing university.

I mean, fair play I suppose, if it can get you a deposit, but my god, this just isn’t something that was even available on my radar. I never even went home after uni, it was time to get on and be independent, and make my own way in life. I can’t imagine how weird it would be to live with my boyfriend at my parents’ house. Like I said, lucky her for being able to live without paying rent for so long, but I just can’t get over what a weird set-up that must have been.
Same. I did three months at home and then kicked it. I couldn’t stand being back at home and preferred to rent and save.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

What gets me is they lived in her childhood bedroom! That’s some teen mom tit.

Obviously basements are hard to come by in the UK, but it’s just hilarious. No wonder their sex life seems so blah. If I had to have sex in my boyfriend’s parents house for 5 years, I’d be a little vanilla too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What gets me is they lived in her childhood bedroom! That’s some teen mom tit.

Obviously basements are hard to come by in the UK, but it’s just hilarious. No wonder their sex life seems so blah. If I had to have sex in my boyfriend’s parents house for 5 years, I’d be a little vanilla too.
Maybe Lily had her mouth stuffed with Rich’s old socks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
London is one of the worst places to step on the property ladder. Especially if you only consider certain areas. I think staying so long with her parents and making it work shows quite the dedication. More than I have ever seen her doing (apart from begging for freebies).
But then, somehow people still make it and even manage to size up at one point. And not just crazy rich people. That’s actually nice to see, even if they are rare and there is most definitely some family money involved. I think gifting children bigger sums has become quite the thing. It’s preferred to support them now instead of having them pay tax on inheritance later.
The most annoying thing is that, instead of being happy about this, she is miserable. About almost everything in her life. And I know some personalities are just the type to rather point out what’s not perfect than to gush about everything but it’s really the only thing she does now. Maybe she should talk to someone? Just to check if she is on a downward spiral mentally? Because I cannot believe she just plays it up that much on SM. That would be crazy because it’s clearly not working. If it was just her public persona she could make small changes for a re-brand, away from serial moaner.

Reactions: 7
So I micro influencer I watch noorieana and really like quit her day job and candidly share she makes anywhere from 20,000-40,000 a month! I am guessing this is before taxes but wow. I'm not sure how her following compares to Lily but the thought that Lily could be making that much certainly explains how she could afford the reno (along with all the freebies she begs for) she could easily afford it!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how much their first flat cost? I did two years at home after uni in order to save for my first flat (which I bought via a government assistance programme running at the time) but five years with my partner when you're in your early 20's. That would've been absolutely awful. I get the feeling that Lily wouldn't of minded being at home - her mum probably did her washing for her. They probably would've been able to get a flat quicker if they hadn't insisted on Finsbury Park (zone 2). How long were they in that shoebox of a flat?

Reactions: 5
If she is Jewish then Jewish and south asian usually spend money on properties, it’s well known that most properties are owners by Jews andSouth Asian as and they keep investing.
this feels like a wildly inappropriate claim to make

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Lily has previously shared that she had an inheritance from her grandmother for the flat deposit.
Yikes. Imagine how long they’d have lived with her parents if her grandmother didn’t give them any money then. Probably still be there now saving up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so perfect for Halloween.
'Rich film me walking like a zombie'

My husband would slap me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And what is so special about Grey's clothes? Jeans and a jumper, I can't see anything to go 'OMG' about?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know how much their first flat cost? I did two years at home after uni in order to save for my first flat (which I bought via a government assistance programme running at the time) but five years with my partner when you're in your early 20's. That would've been absolutely awful. I get the feeling that Lily wouldn't of minded being at home - her mum probably did her washing for her. They probably would've been able to get a flat quicker if they hadn't insisted on Finsbury Park (zone 2). How long were they in that shoebox of a flat?
They only lived in the flat for something like two years. I think she said they deliberately bought a small flat in a central location rather than a bigger flat further out so they could guarantee selling at a profit. She's also said in the past that they plan on living in their current house for at least ten years, but I'm not sure I can see that happening.

I actually forgot they lived with Lily's parents for so long straight out of uni. A year or two to get established in a job and save I can understand, but five years feels like such a long time. It also says a lot about Rich that he was willing to do that: here we have a guy in his early 20's (at the time) earning a wage, living in London, and he decides to move in with his girlfriend's parents for FIVE years?! I don't know any guy who would willingly sign up for that in their early twenties. Rich must have been in this for the long haul right from the start to do that. I'm just thinking about the guy friends I had in my early twenties - and I know for sure that not one of them would have signed up for that scenario. Most of the guys I hung out with back then were in bands and partied hard. They would rather have lived in a squat (and I'm sure one or two of them actually did!) rather than live at home or move in with their girlfriend's parents. We were all about having our independence/having great social lives back then. These two are just such bores. Also, I think this shows that Lily really calls the shots in their relationship and always has done. I'm also sure she loved living at home so she didn't have to lift a finger or do anything to help around the house.

Rich should have moved into a share house with a couple of friends and partied it up in London. Would have been so much more fun! I wonder if he has any regrets?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.