Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily: moans about allergies
Also Lily: happily accepts any and all skincare and make up freebies, and applies them without testing them first.

Reactions: 40

lavienrose

It's Lily's world, Rich is just living in it..and shaving her bits, painting her nails, caring for their child, cooking, cleaning, taking her "relatable" miserable photos...

• Haha
  • Sad

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Ugh, just watching Estée Lalonde's newest vlog and Swyft had gifted her a sofa, too.
Every day I lose respect for another brand. Influencers promoting brands is having the complete opposite effect to that they are aiming for.

• Angry

roarke

VIP Member
I think these two are going to end their “friendship” soon. Lily is obviously jealous, Anna is a little bitch and you can tell they fucking hate each other really. There’s no reason for them to be friends anymore. Bunch of mean girls.

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Ok, so I wore this dress to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and thought I looked ok (obvs won't show a pic but ya know!)
Even though I don't know you, I'm gonna go a step further and say you looked lovely in that dress! I bet you made an effort to look nice besides just throwing a dress on (you know, put a lipstick on, did your hair instead of walking around looking like you're wearing a helmet). And most importantly, you probably didn't have a permanent scowl/ bitch face because some bride was stealing your spotlight!

• Heart
  • Haha

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Interestingly, I came across this blog post - https://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/2014/05/fitness-for-beginners.html - where Lily said she was really into sports at school and was super competitive. All this changed when she went to Uni where she quit all sports because they were too competitive(?!) Make it make sense, Lily! Anyway, if that's what she enjoyed when she was young, maybe she should try joining a team of some kind. Maybe team sports is what she needs?
My reading of this is that at school she considered sports to be competitive but she was towards the top of the competition, and on going to uni she realised other people were better than her at them and so ‘too competitive’ is actually ‘I wasn’t the best anymore and so I didn’t enjoy it’ or she got onto a lower tier team? It has a ring of big fish in a small pond realising they are a little minnow in a whole ocean when they step out of their small cosy world

Reactions: 39

tafseel

Just started the vlog, she’s moaning 15 seconds in about how she wouldn’t recommend going to a wedding heavily pregnant lol. How inconsiderate of her friend deb didn’t she think to ask Lily whether she plans on being pregnant before planning her wedding!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

jaymie

VIP Member
6E57232A-D5D9-46E5-935C-54750CF9BC79.png

Tell me you are performative without telling me you are performative. She arranged the shelf before this photo was taken

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I watched Lily's (extremely blah) vlog so you don't have to.

- The loft renovation won't be finished by the time the baby arrives, so it's likely going on 'pause,' as Lily can't be dealing with builders when she has a newborn.
- H&M haul - loungewear for after she has the baby as she had nothing to wear after having Grey/wants to feel better about herself this time round.
- Lily is extremely low-energy throughout this video but she does perk up when she gets a delivery of Victoria Beckham products. Freebies!
- We are now treated to a 'knicker section' in which Lily shows us her big knickers. I skipped over most of this.
- Lily gets emotional. She has concerns about Grey's world being turned upside down when the baby arrives - doesn't want Grey to feel like she is missing out etc.
- End.
Don't forget the part where she shows the shelves in Grey's room and says "I'm so proud of myself! Like Rich helped but it was my idea and I've arranged the books".
She also seemed amazed that they had more books than would fit on those three shelves... That's not that many books at all.
And finally where she's talking about a baby medicine dispenser thing and says "I feel like I semi-invented this! I mean, I think someone else told me about it first"
🙄🙄🙄
She's such a self-congratulating twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Wtf is that photo? If my husband took that pic of me I think I would cry and want to burn the house down with me in it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

oregano

The way she managed to spill that diffuser liquid even while using a funnel
Come on now! Let’s cut her some slack! She can’t be expected to do a perfect pour when she works by HERSELF when other people have full time assistants and she’s a pregnant Londoner (with a male!) who is just trying to film, edit, pour liquid into a diffuser, muster up fake smiles, and hide #adprgiftbuymyshityoupeasants annotations ALL BY HERSELF.

Did I mention she’s pregnant??

• Haha

zigandzag

While they are preparing for the party she is having a quiet moment alone with pickles. She is the most selfish and and self absorbed person. I wonder if she even asked of there was something she could do to help out? It sounds like it didn’t even occur to her until she arrived that she hadn’t contributed anything. She really is such a coddled spoiled baby. Between this and the fact that she never laughs and constantly complains about everything how can anyone stand to be around her?? And she still has the nerve to put everyone else down!!
Excuse me but I don’t think you understand. She is PREGNANT with a MALE and is CRAVING pickles.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She also commented on fleurdeforces quitting YouTube video telling her that she was ‘always there to support her and that she was so classy’… whatever that means, it makes absolutely no sense in the context of fleur leaving YouTube to call her classy?
Yeah, Fleur is so classy - jetting off to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic and lying about it. Lily's comment might have had something to do with this: how Fleur maintained such a 'dignified silence' in regards to all the 'trolls' who called her out on her behaviour. Her channel never recovered from Dubai and most likely has something to do with her stepping back from YouTube.

ETA: Anna, of course, sent 'good vibes' to Fleur. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36