Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her loft update video only took 2 hours to edit. So why was it not up on time? Not a difficult task!

Reactions: 11
When I get invited to someone’s house for lunch or dinner I always take something for the hosts. I’ll do it with friends and even family (someone as close as siblings). Sometimes I’ll ask in advance if I can bring a dish like dessert and if they say no then I’ll take a bottle of wine. I can’t believe Lily turns up empty handed

Reactions: 29
So Lily also suspects as I thought too that this loft isn't going to be big enough for a master bedroom. I don't think they really care anyway because they'll be moving next year probably

Reactions: 16
So Lily also suspects as I thought too that this loft isn't going to be big enough for a master bedroom. I don't think they really care anyway because they'll be moving next year probably
But the reason she thinks it won’t be big enough is because it won’t fit ‘a normal super king bed’ as if that’s the size that most people have 🙄

Also the loft won’t be done before baby so we’re going to get lily complaining on stories everyday about the noise once he’s born. Oh wait later in the video she said it should be fine day before he comes. Which also confirms she’s getting a scheduled c

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The loft wasn't supposed to be the master bedroom anyway?
It is supposed to be an office...with a shower room apparently, but I imagine they designed it with selling the house in mind and calling it a master because it has an ensuite but if it's no bigger than the other bedroom it isn't really a success

Reactions: 6
It is supposed to be an office...with a shower room apparently, but I imagine they designed it with selling the house in mind and calling it a master because it has an ensuite but if it's no bigger than the other bedroom it isn't really a success
Here's the architect's drawing of the extension, it looks bigger than the master bedroom, not sure why she is saying super king bed is not going to fit. It's 6.5m by 6.5m including the staircase and bathroom. Pretty big space.

1635792963512.png

Reactions: 13
I thought it was going to be the master bedroom when the nursery got too small for Bjorn Navy?

Reactions: 11
I thought it was going to be the master bedroom when the nursery got too small for Bjorn Navy?
They’ll have moved before then.

Honestly surprised she’s not already listed it after making the comment about the loft being too small. How will she cope 🙄

Reactions: 13
Here's the architect's drawing of the extension, it looks bigger than the master bedroom, not sure why she is saying super king bed is not going to fit. It's 6.5m by 6.5m including the staircase and bathroom. Pretty big space.
before we bought our current place my husband and I looked at quite a few flats with loft conversions and while they looked huge on the floor plan, the amount of usable space where you could stand, or for example have a bed over a certain height (eg futon level)/sit up in bed was quite limited so I would guess that is her issue

Reactions: 12
They’ll have moved before then.

Honestly surprised she’s not already listed it after making the comment about the loft being too small. How will she cope 🙄
Oh absolutely. It will be the reason for them to move. 'This house no longer works for our family'. Boo f'ing woo.

Reactions: 14
Guuuys, There is this page on Instagram “sadbeigetoys” , she loves to joke about sad beige toys for sad beige children. Hmmm whom do we have to think about…?
Had to share it here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guuuys, There is this page on Instagram “sadbeigetoys” , she loves to joke about sad beige toys for sad beige children. Hmmm whom do we have to think about…?
Had to share it here!
IMG_20211101_212553.jpg

LMFAO this page is hilarious and a total parody of Lily's Victorian orphanage! Amazing, thanks for sharing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.