Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Lionel ever regrets sending them off to private schools and unis. None of the sisters are doing anything that requires a university degree, no? Such a waste of money
Jojo is the face painter right? What does Carly do?

Reactions: 4
How does a toddler look ‘cool’? She’s wearing jeans and a jumper… it’s November in the UK everyone’s wearing jeans and a jumper. It’s cold 🙄

B42B5B22-5441-44A9-A925-C1F95032C21D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't find Rich attractive either. Not my type. The only influencer boyfriend who has ever done anything for me is Dreamy Joe.
Joeeeeeey. 🤭
Okay, so since a lot of people here were saying Rich looks like he doesn't wash etc., I watched a video from August where Lily and Rich try ramen and oh my God, was I wrong. :oops: What happened to him? I stopped watching her videos years ago and I swear, back then he didn't look like a homeless person. 😆 He wore shorter hair and suits and he wasn't the most attractive man, but he was decent. What has she done to him? Poor guy.

I don't get the cool aspect of the outfit, either. It's a plain outfit. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
People send their children to private education for the connections, the social education in the subtleties of elitism, the opportunities, the particular confidence it instills etc - it’s the price of admission to a privileged strata of society. If the academic education is better that’s a bonus. Beware any privately educated individual who tries to tell you otherwise (and I say that as someone privately educated).

Put it this way… Jojo isn’t face painting in large gardens of homes in Belsize Park & similar neighbourhoods based on talent alone - and will be charging accordingly. I also admire that she has branched out into baking during the pandemic, it shows a good work ethic. Unlike Lily who considers it work to upload stories of her eating ramen & unloading the dishwasher.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually quite enjoy Jojo's house reno content but she reminds me of that meme about house reno/hunting shows

'My husband is an exreme unicyclist and I'm a facepainter. Our budget is £1.2 million.'

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I actually quite enjoy Jojo's house reno content but she reminds me of that meme about house reno/hunting shows

'My husband is an exreme unicyclist and I'm a facepainter. Our budget is £1.2 million.'
her reno is going very quickly too, they are getting everything plasterboarded and new stairs next week. Now that's some progress.

Reactions: 6
Funny how since Nanna has come back and posted useless #affiliate sefies on her grid every day, Lily is suddenly posting a grid photo every day, too! It must be so fun to live in her jealous, miserable mind.

Reactions: 27
Jeez these slow stroll photos are shite. She looks like she’s been sleeping on a park bench for three months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how since Nanna has come back and posted useless #affiliate sefies on her grid every day, Lily is suddenly posting a grid photo every day, too! It must be so fun to live in her jealous, miserable mind.
I noticed this too 😆 she is so obvious it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
Never found Rich attractive but I always thought he looked very kind and gentle. Which already puts him out of Lily's league.

Reactions: 30
I hate how she talks about the construction workers as though she owns them and she’s bemused by any sign of intelligence they have. Classist and disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I hate how she talks about the construction workers as though she owns them and she’s bemused by any sign of intelligence they have. Classist and disgusting.
Right!? Does anyone remember when she gave them biscuits and made a huge deal of it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.