Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It came up as an ad on Facebook and I nearly spat out my tea during my lunch break when I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest, I do short dog walks in leggings, a hoodie, socks and Birkenstock’s. HOWEVER, I always wear thick boot/cabin socks and never under my leggings, always over them. I’m also not a pretentious London mum “fashion” blogger with poor interior design skills, so if I look like tit, I look like tit for myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll be honest, I do short dog walks in leggings, a hoodie, socks and Birkenstock’s. HOWEVER, I always wear thick boot/cabin socks and never under my leggings, always over them. I’m also not a pretentious London mum “fashion” blogger with poor interior design skills, so if I look like tit, I look like tit for myself 😂
Same! I really don’t think what you describe is per se a bad homewear look. It‘s Lily‘s questionable execution!

Reactions: 6
4 seconds in to the “last vlog of 2021” and I feel sick because Lily has gloopy spit in her mouth 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lily Pebbles #30: Jealous, stupid and pregnant. That’s all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just some highlights from today's vlog:

- Says she's leaving yt (for maternity leave) begrudgingly, because this is what she lives for. I-... Wow. Congratulations baby boy, your mother already resents your and loves you and your sister WAY less than social media.

- Talks about tidying up the bedroom and says "my bedroom". Nice one Lil. So where does Rich sleep? In the unfinished loft or at the foot of your bed by your feet like a loyal dog he is?

- Says how everyone says having a first baby is very unusual to get used to because you had no baby before, and having two babies is not a big deal after the first because you are used to it. As expected, she disagrees, yes having one baby is weird but omg you guys having two babies is going to be so much different and harder yada yada yada... 🙄

She really is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
- Says how everyone says having a first baby is very unusual to get used to because you had no baby before, and having two babies is not a big deal after the first because you are used to it. As expected, she disagrees, yes having one baby is weird but omg you guys having two babies is going to be so much different and harder yada yada yada... 🙄
I feel like I’ve actually heard more people say that the jump from one to two kids is harder than the jump from zero to one! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.