Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who wants to bet that Victoria Beckham freebies was meant for Anna but since she's still on leave? I know all brands are struggling atm but I guess many of them are desperate to have any type of exposure these days.
If Anna had done the Guylian ad we would have been treated to a story about how her grandma used to make her own Guylian dupes at home because they were too poor to afford the fancy schmancy chocolates (Anna grew up a pauper, you know?) This would be filmed with Anna sitting in a sink, legs akimbo, crotch fully on display, because Mark. I'm guessing she at least would have used the correct founders names though, although you never know with Anna these days, as her standards have fallen so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Lily makes being pregnant a personality trait even though she secretly hates it. Gotta tick things off the list though!

Reactions: 23
No way would Lily have ever shown her pregnant belly like that if Stacey Solomon hadn't done it in her pregnancy. Lily can only follow - she can't lead.

The thing that bugged me about the Guylian stories is that Lily only measures 'success' in a relationship based on length of time you've been married. It's not just a one off comment for the sake of tying her content into the brief she's been given. It's something she has continuously tried to a hammer home. Her relationship means more than anything because they got together when they were 5 years old, because they got married before having children etc. Who cares how long you've been married or together? Relationships come in various different formats and usually the measure of a successful relationship is one where both partners feel respected and loved. Given her treatment of Rich ('it's just my sarcastic personality guys - you don't see everything that goes on in our lives') I think it's safe to say there is very little respect or love left in this relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
On Guylian's IG where they reposted Lily's ad, they call the video 'perfectly light', and can't understand why it would 'show up so dark' for some users, suggesting it's their fault and not Lily's.

No way would Lily have ever shown her pregnant belly like that if Stacey Solomon hadn't done it in her pregnancy. Lily can only follow - she can't lead.

The thing that bugged me about the Guylian stories is that Lily only measures 'success' in a relationship based on length of time you've been married. It's not just a one off comment for the sake of tying her content into the brief she's been given. It's something she has continuously tried to a hammer home. Her relationship means more than anything because they got together when they were 5 years old, because they got married before having children etc. Who cares how long you've been married or together? Relationships come in various different formats and usually the measure of a successful relationship is one where both partners feel respected and loved. Given her treatment of Rich ('it's just my sarcastic personality guys - you don't see everything that goes on in our lives') I think it's safe to say there is very little respect or love left in this relationship.
This. It's so sad that the only positive thing she has to say about any of her relationships is the lenght of time she's known a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like these seashell chocolates. Now, thanks to that pair of manky looking twats, I don't want to eat them anymore.

Crushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor old Lily doesn't have time to order a door.

She could use some of the time she spends binge watching Netflix but #noonetoldher.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally, you could be 30 years married and have the shittiest relationship ever. Doesn’t mean anything to me. Lily is the type of person who puts zero effort into maintaining her relationship. She takes it for granted, just bc Rich once pursued her when they were like 18 (so she thinks he’ll always feel lucky to have her) and then her family let him live with them rent free for years (so she thinks he owes her). Not to forget she gave him children! In her head, she’s done her bit and the relationship is now set for life. But when has she EVER actually done something nice for him? All she does is refusing to share her food with him, refusing to let him have a work desk in his own house, and making him shave her vulva and clip her toenails,

Last edited:
  • Sad
“We don’t have time to order a door.”

Girl, the ONLY thing you have more of than all of us is time to be wasted. What do you mean there isn’t time for a door?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“We don’t have time to order a door.”

Girl, the ONLY thing you have more of than all of us is time to be wasted. What do you mean there isn’t time for a door?!
Not trying to defend her but I think she means in terms of placing an order and having it made etc, could take weeks and the loft will be done by then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not trying to defend her but I think she means in terms of placing an order and having it made etc, could take weeks and the loft will be done by then!
I get what she means but a door can be installed later and it’s not like you can’t live without one for a bit

It feels like they are rushing to get this ready to sell

Reactions: 22
But surely you can be without a door for a bit? It's not like it's their main bathroom, and besides, her and Rich are quite comfortable using the toilet in front of each other, as she so kindly shared with the world.

• Haha
They could put a temporary door on until it arrives anyway.

Wishfulmum (Jojo?) is like this too, she was complaining about there being no white goods available for instant delivery for her reno. Just make do with what you already have for a bit? Pick something up secondhand? You'll live

Reactions: 12

You know, my parents have been married for 48 years. Do I think their marriage is successful because they’ve been together nearly half a decade? No, I don’t. What even is a “successful marriage”? They fight a lot, hold resentment, my mom has an undiagnosed eating disorder that has affected the whole family and my dad purposely has hobbies that take him outside the house. Do they respect each other? Mostly. Do they love each other? Yeah. But I would never, ever say that because they’ve been married for 48 years it’s been successful. Some people should leave their marriages, but can’t (finances, fear, co-dependency) or won’t (finances, fear, co-dependency).

Her world view is just so bleeping narrow. And knowing how to share chocolate begets a successful marriage?! I’m floored. And offended 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hard agree. We are currently living with bare, rough old floorboards, because our new flooring (the one that I chose in under ten minutes, take note Pebbles 😉) won’t arrive for another week or so. It doesn’t matter.

This door is for a floor of their house that will be visited a maximum of once or twice a week, for a bathroom that will not be used. Who cares if there isn’t a door for a while?!

It’s increasingly evident that this is all being done in preparation to sell.

Reactions: 18
Hard agree. We are currently living with bare, rough old floorboards, because our new flooring (the one that I chose in under ten minutes, take note Pebbles 😉) won’t arrive for another week or so. It doesn’t matter.

This door is for a floor of their house that will be visited a maximum of once or twice a week, for a bathroom that will not be used. Who cares if there isn’t a door for a while?!

It’s increasingly evident that this is all being done in preparation to sell.
It will be a perfect excuse for her to redo the room because “we did everything in a rush because he is coming, and now that I am pregnancy-free, I have a better vision”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.