Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkpen

Just find it weird to write “so over it” when you’re pregnant with another baby who inevitably will go through the challenging toddler stage?? Just seems so negative for the sake of it

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MoniC

Chatty Member
I really don't like the undertone in this. Instead of making fun of him for taking care of his body, maybe she should do the same? Obvs not kettlebell cleans but stretching or yoga?
Screenshot_20211107-112536_Instagram.jpg

If that's what she posts for people to see on IG, imagine how she talks to him offline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I really don't like the undertone in this. Instead of making fun of him for taking care of his body, maybe she should do the same? Obvs not kettlebell cleans but stretching or yoga? View attachment 851568
She's such a nasty, passive aggressive little bitch. He's taking care of himself, and she is mocking him for it. Can't wait for the day he leaves her and finds himself a good woman.

dutchover

I hate how she talks about the construction workers as though she owns them and she’s bemused by any sign of intelligence they have. Classist and disgusting.

• Angry

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211106_112348.jpg

Surely you mean "last minute beg before I spend my own money.." shameless.
Is this photo really worthy of the grid, Lily? Lmao Nanna returning is really messing her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

roarke

VIP Member
It’s a cut throat life being a London mum. They’ll shiv you for the last chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Guuuys, There is this page on Instagram “sadbeigetoys” , she loves to joke about sad beige toys for sad beige children. Hmmm whom do we have to think about…?
Had to share it here!
IMG_20211101_212553.jpg

LMFAO this page is hilarious and a total parody of Lily's Victorian orphanage! Amazing, thanks for sharing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Anna annoys me, but what makes her return even more satisfying is that Lily used to be like “wait until you have a baby and you’ll be like xyz”.. well Anna has had a kid and seems to be doing just fine. She looks great and is thriving. Lily must be sickened. HA.

• Haha

Ohchristmastree

I really don't like the undertone in this. Instead of making fun of him for taking care of his body, maybe she should do the same? Obvs not kettlebell cleans but stretching or yoga? View attachment 851568
If that's what she posts for people to see on IG, imagine how she talks to him offline.
I’d just like to add that it’s 9:45 and she has “just woke up”. What’s Rich going to do, just lay next to her in bed until she wakes up?!
Good for him if he’s awake early and chooses to exercise 💪🏼

• Haha

LottieRouge12

Far be it for me to ever judge anyone's looks (I'm no great looker myself) but the cover photo for Lily's vlog - what the eff is this???
She looks like a troll lurking just outside getting ready to tell off the neighbourhood children (or in this case Rich) for disturbing her.
I'm sorry but Lily looks like she belongs in a bell tower in this photo.

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 8.33.03 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Just came here to post the same thing - why did she think to even set the camera up and film that? The constant negativity is unbearable.
Her life is SO hard you guys!!!!!

You just inspired me for the next thread title: The unbearable lightness of being Lily Pebbles

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
she looks high when she is talking about the Victoria Beckham lipsticks hahaha
The change in her was amazing. She was practically comatose throughout the vlog and then BOOM - FREEBIES!! and she's back with us! Nothing makes Lily happy like free stuff makes Lily happy. Actually, free stuff might be the only thing that makes Lily happy!

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It's like Rich almost has three children and is burnt out and over it. If Lily wants to have a healthy marriage she has start acting like an adult and start pulling her weight even if she is pregnant. Go out and get a pedicure, take care of your own body hair etc. It doesn't make for a strong, loving and sexy partnership if Rich is always picking up after her. He works full time and has his own responsibilities. Maybe she could do something nice for him and put him first for a change
I remember one time on the podcast Lily talked about how little she does around the house: she laughed as she said she might do the washing up once a month - and that's it. Rich is expected to do everything else. How or why he puts up with this BS from her I do not know. Lily attributes her utter uselessness to the fact that she's the youngest in her family and never had to lift a finger at home. She went straight from having her parents do everything for her to having Rich do everything for her. Her behaviour is such a turn-off, and yet Rich not only sticks around, he continues to procreate with her.

I have a theory as to why Rich continues to put up with her - although I do feel as though he is increasingly checked out of their relationship. Rich is the one who pursued Lily at the beginning of their relationship. She wasn't really interested until one night she saw him working (he worked in a cocktail bar, I think) and thought he looked hot. Still, she probably played hard to get, and when Rich finally 'got' her, he felt as though he'd won a prize. This plays into his 'how fit is my wife' speech at his wedding etc. (Wonder if he still thinks that?!) She made him feel like he'd hit the jackpot with her and that's why, to this day, he puts up with her. Lily takes him for granted and seems very secure in that she can treat him however she likes and he'll just take it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211101_140528.jpg

Ah, making the effort to take Grey to swimming makes sense now.
That hat ... She looks like that short thief from Home Alone.

• Haha

tafseel

Why couldn’t she have just said it was a push present, no need to state who paid for it