Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy whatsoever. My dads an alcoholic (functioning and successful) and my mums used it as an excuse her whole life - also think she has undiagnosed borderline personality disorder but that’s a different story. Grew up walking on eggshells never knowing what mood either of them would be in, my childhood was full of high highs and then days me and my siblings would be scared to even speak or terrified of making a tiny mistake like tipping a glass over.

I have absolutely no compassion or tolerance for parents who can’t sort their own shit out and will live in these cycles of harm that they inflict on their children. If she’s that fucking miserable that she’s crying to STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET she needs to sort her fucking life out. We all have choices to make in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

cill2019

VIP Member
“A small amount of the time” catch yourself on Lils! You have a different beauty treatment, shopping trip, weekend away every week! Stop acting the victim. And if social media is so bad PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND GET A JOB!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I get the chat about depression all too well, but equally she enrages me because she does absolutely nothing to improve her situation she just continues to moan.

Could she give her kids more structure and routine that would help her to feel less stressed? Yes.

Could she go to work even part time to give her a sense of routine and purpose? Also yes.

Could they as a family make different choices that cause less stress on the household? Yes.

Could she spend less money on all those luxury things and weekends away to stop her worrying about their household finances? Yes.

I get that depression is an illness but she’s a grown adult with a huge amount of privilege… the woman has a therapist, PT and eating coach ffs and yet she still doesn’t address fundamental things that could help her feel better in herself and create a happier household. At some point she needs to recognise that she has the power to make her life feel different and can make changes that will reduce her stress and in turn her families stress.

It’s just honestly ridiculous for her to be on stories crying about money then fucking off on holiday swinging her designer handbags about and then moaning about the kids and not even putting pants on them or getting them to school on time when SHE IS THE FUCKING PARENT. She chose three kids when she was already struggling with two. Honestly man, depression or not she is choosing the life she’s living and it’s fucking exhausting listening to her whine about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She is insufferable… she seems to harbour a lot of resentment towards K and constantly mentions his struggles but she never really takes ownership for the fact that she’s a lazy moaning faced fucker. If money is such a concern by do a part time steady job and earn some money for the household instead of galavanting about taking photos of your lunch and walking the dog. I know she’ll earn a fair bit via Instagram but they’ve got two self-employed inconsistent incomes to the household because she wanted to give up a regular income to be an influencer. She is mentally exhausting… K’s addiction must be a challenge, I’ve no doubt, but her attitude, negativity and refusal to actually look inwards is a much bigger struggle. She is a fucking nightmare.

Reactions: 28

Snoopsmcgoops

So now k gets to work his job, do the reno, and take care of 3 kids while trying to stay sober and she swans off on holiday again (after complaining they have no money). When does he get his holiday and break from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Greys1324

Chatty Member
If any child of mine shouted in my face “ what the hell is wrong with your face?” I would smack their bottom and send them straight to their room- not post about it laughing on instagram. Absolute shit parenting dear me!!!!!
If you’re smacking your kids then I don’t think you should be judging anyone’s parenting!

• Haha
  • Heart

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I wonder if this holiday is a freebie as not long ago she said they were struggling money wise 🙃
Since the teary story of poor us, we’re skint, I just don’t know what we’re gonna do, she’s had a hydra facial, new hair, a girls trip to France, they’re going on holiday, she’s taken the girls to Haven, continues to have her nails done and thrown a party for Isla (and or maybe Hallie) Defo a different kind of skint to most!

ohdoris

VIP Member
I can’t imagine telling 100k people on the internet about my mine (& my kids & my husbands!) most personal business.
Money worries with her Dior bag, Chanel sunnies, her Botox & a Reno project. There are some parents out there stressing about how they will afford uniform & shoes for the September school year. How they will feed their kids etc. No wonder they have blazing rows, Ks a grafter & she lives in bloody La La Lil land!!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She is so very lucky with K. He obviously loves working and I (just assuming here) would think keeping busy helps his mind and keeps him sober. Good luck to them. I’ve watched her since the house before the one they’re moving out of, I think Isla was like 18 months or so. She does love a whinge but she’s a lot more watchable/likeable than most.
Can’t wait for the moaning videos a week in that they’re all driving each other crazy sleeping in the same room though 😂🙈

Reactions: 24

ohdoris

VIP Member
Her kids are going to grow up with a lot of issues, caused by Lil. It must be awful to be young & never know what kind of mood your Mum is going to be in. If she lets you stay up too late, then you get up late & screams the house down at you before school because you are in a rush. She’s in a very privileged position where she doesn’t have to work a regular job / regular hours. In most households, oversleeping isn’t an option cos if the kids are late, so are the parents etc. It’s hard to find empathy for someone who moans her arse off at having to do the most basic, bare minimum. Her kids don’t seem to have many boundaries or much discipline, which is her own fault for being so fucking lazy !! She moans about the school run, says they are so ready for half term & then moans about that.
Parenting is hard but she seems to absolutely detest every part of it. My kids drive me mad somedays (like everyone’s) but not everyday. I look at people like Lil & Boss Mummy (don’t start me on her) and I wonder what goes on in their lives that makes parenting SUCH an absolute misery everyday. I hope to Christ I never behave like that to my two girls.

Reactions: 24

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
View attachment 2722077
Once again, she’s completely missed the fucking point. The setraline clearly isn’t working, go back to the doctors!! I think K’s reaction tells you, that you do have plenty of time to yourself.
Yep - kids are at school and Hallie is at nursery some days, she doesn’t have a job, goes to the gym, goes to “therapy”, goes for Botox, brows, hair extensions, facials etc, has days with her friends and weekends away at home and abroad more regularly than most mums, gets out a walk in the fresh air with her dog for hours a day and has a husband doing a renovation at her every whim and she ponces about filming herself making lunch and accepting freebies.

The commenter is right - if she had perspective about real problems in the world other than she hates her family because they interfere with her ability to lie about in peace she’d be doing a lot better.

She puts this stuff up to be relatable and honestly it just fucking reeks of privilege… she’s a moaning faced cunt.
---
I wonder if she ever stops to think if K feels appreciated for all he does. I wonder if she ever thinks how her moods & whinging affect her kids, their feelings, behaviour & mental health ?
also - she feels under appreciated? What do they have to appreciate her for? Cooking wanky risotto for dinner and only brushing their hair once a fortnight?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fairypop

VIP Member
If I dropped one of my kids off to my husband while he was at work just so I could go to the gym I’m pretty sure he’d tell me to piss off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ohdoris

VIP Member
I wonder if she ever stops to think if K feels appreciated for all he does. I wonder if she ever thinks how her moods & whinging affect her kids, their feelings, behaviour & mental health ?

Reactions: 22
I have unfollowed. Today was the final straw. She really needs to give her head a big wobble and stop and appreciate how incredibly fortunate she is. I actually cannot believe how much K and whoever else is helping him have done over the last couple of weeks, they must have been working round the clock. And then he has to put up with this entitled spoiled brat behaviour from her!!! How on earth can she share that kind of personal information online about him? Regular blazing rows are not normal behaviour in a healthy relationship and it must be having a dreadful effect on the kids. As we all predicted... this will not end well.

Reactions: 22

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Poor Keiran. No time off for a relax or anything. Doing all that on the new house whilst she’s at home pretend packing and sitting in her car. She’d packed the kids off to her Mums and she’s sat in the car eating her lunch then taking the dog for a walk!! She’s got no time for that. She’s got to get that whole house packedup. Yeah lil it’s all going to be fine!
Not sticking up from Lil whatsoever here, but I think from all we’ve seen of Big K over the years, we can all see the guy is an absolute grafter and seems to really enjoy his work/cannot sit on his arse

Reactions: 20

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Is she actually for real? Like actually! 🤯 my mind is baffled that she is not aware that allowing a dog to piss on a tent is not ok and that she thinks it’s funny. She’s absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Byewiggy

VIP Member
K doesn't know how she does it every morning!? Does what? Gets the girls ready for school and nursery then has a day of leisure all week? She's the most entitled undeserving mum on all of the gram for real.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much they’re powering through all areas, I thought it would be a normal Reno, very much like their last!
I don’t think she realises how lucky she has and how much K works his arse off. Takes my partner 6 months to hang a mirror in this house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19