lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only £145k more than she paid for it 🤔 not a massive profit really for all they have done!

Also down as a semi-detached but its an end terrace (of 4 houses)
I guess if they've done alot of the work themselves they'll still have made a decent profit. Sure there will some gifted stuff thrown in there too

Reactions: 1
I know that this is their thing, doing up houses for profit but could you be arsed with the constant moving. It must be so unsettling for the kids and the constant living in a building site

Reactions: 3
I found it!
I think it’s lovely but a lot for 500k, but that’s London prices!

why is Hallie in the bigger room which was originally Isla and isla is in the small one?

Took me ages the realised I didn’t include sold
I don't even know if I have the location right in all fairness 😂

It's honestly cheap for that size in London, it's got a drive, 4 beds, modern throughout. It's not such a fancy area though. I knew id seen her at when I was working near that area about 3 years ago. It's not loughton.

In some other London suburb areas you'd be expecting 600+

Found it! It’s a lovely house.
I wonder where they’re off too, I guess a doer-upper

I found it!
I think it’s lovely but a lot for 500k, but that’s London prices!

why is Hallie in the bigger room which was originally Isla and isla is in the small one?

Took me ages the realised I didn’t include sold
I had to go back to summer time last year, there’s a bed the other side of the room with the crib where Isla sleeps. I’m pretty sure Hallie’s room was turned into a single bed for K’s brother who was staying with them for a while.

Is it just me that thinks the photos don’t do the house justice? Could’ve done more photos of the kitchen and bathroom - there’s a shower room for A’s room which you don’t even see lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Found the house which is pretty cheap for that area! There’s me thinking that Lils lived in Loughton / Buckhurst Hill when she’s actually round the corner from me!

I had to go back to summer time last year, there’s a bed the other side of the room with the crib where Isla sleeps. I’m pretty sure Hallie’s room was turned into a single bed for K’s brother who was staying with them for a while.

Is it just me that thinks the photos don’t do the house justice? Could’ve done more photos of the kitchen and bathroom - there’s a shower room for A’s room which you don’t even see lol.
Yeah deffo more could be made of the kitchen, it’s the best bit of the house imo

Reactions: 2
Gorgeous house ❤ But London prices are crazy!

Looking forward to where they go next…

I agree the listening is very underwhelming for me, for what is... A lovely house. X

Found the house which is pretty cheap for that area! There’s me thinking that Lils lived in Loughton / Buckhurst Hill when she’s actually round the corner from me!
Isn’t she in debden? I can’t find their house for the life of me! She’s always going to that borders lane caff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.