lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K doesn't know how she does it every morning!? Does what? Gets the girls ready for school and nursery then has a day of leisure all week? She's the most entitled undeserving mum on all of the gram for real.

Reactions: 20
And a big rant about A this morning... no Lil it is not usual for 8/9 yr olds to be like that!!! I see trouble ahead for all of these kids the way things are going. As for the canal, eh... yes Lil.. your dog and kids WERE the problem. Jesus.

Reactions: 5
Ladies who’ve mentioned about your little ones bedtimes: how does dinner work? Do you sit down as a family and eat still or do you have separate ones? I’ve got a 6 month old, first baby, and I’ve been trying to figure out how this all works! 😄
I have a 6 month old and we eat as a family between 5- and 6.30 depending on her last nap. When she was younger we ate after she went to bed but find she eats better with us.

Reactions: 2
Off to spend some much needed quality time together… Come Monday morning she’ll be moaning about them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But why would you even notice that a stranger wasn’t wearing a wedding ring?
Because I used to follow her and she's been discussed here several times that's why. Why you making a big deal out of it? 🤣 and when they put their whole life online they're not exactly a stranger per se.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think hull mum has her own thread, just found this in a search.

Just see her latest post…. Is that her partner?!
If you look at the comment on her latest post, it’s looking more like she’s now with a women.

Reactions: 2
I just gasped out loud giving my husband whiplash as he turned to see what was causing me concern. That was my reaction to the middle daughter appearing to fall down the stairs whereas Lil’s was to laugh and carry on filming !!! Who lets their children play like that 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
I just gasped out loud giving my husband whiplash as he turned to see what was causing me concern. That was my reaction to the middle daughter appearing to fall down the stairs whereas Lil’s was to laugh and carry on filming !!! Who lets their children play like that 🤡🤡🤡
That’s exactly what I thought! What if gorgeous little Hallie tries to copy 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.