Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
At first I laughed when she said she isn't resilliant enough for life, but her stories did hit home for me. I am going through similar issues at the moment and it is a complete rollercoaster of emotions.

Crying on instagram about such huge issues within your family is a real warning sign for them both. They need to step back and focus on what is best for the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ohdoris

VIP Member
Is there not something slightly ironic about a qualified chef shilling Hello Fresh? Do you think she likes her kids when she’s pimping them out for #ads?

ohdoris

VIP Member
It makes me laugh when people like Lil say this. Some people don’t have the luxury of babysitters or even the cash to get away for a kid free break. It’s not an entitlement, you have kids, you commit to having them every day of their life for the next 18ish years!
We’re lucky, we have lots of family more than willing to take our girls overnight, but I’d never think to say we’ve not had a night off from you for years. It was our choice to have them !

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Is there not something slightly ironic about a qualified chef shilling Hello Fresh? Do you think she likes her kids when she’s pimping them out for #ads?
It was her “can’t believe K asked for hello fresh when he’s so well fed at home” was that a pat on the back to herself or a testament to hello fresh? They should be eating 3 home made meals a day when they have a mother that doesn’t work. She’s in such a lucky position but can’t get out of her own way to see it.
I would say she pulls the mental health card but she’s more angry than anything, she was clearly triggered by the ‘mums to do list’ for Mother’s Day. Does she not understand it’s there because it’s Mother’s Day, a celebration of mothers and all that we do. Maybe look on Father’s Day and see dads ‘diy jobs to do’ probably need to buy it for K who spends his life building homes for your ungrateful self and your kids. I could imagine she’s a right selfish twat In the house, wondering why the kids turn to her for everything, she’s lazy, she’s got lazy work ethic and she’s an even lazier parent. Her poor children

ohdoris

VIP Member
Summer dresses are £6, just put her in one of them or buy a pair of shirts to go with her polo neck ! It’s not hard is it?

Sorry but I could not rock up to school in my Chanel sunglasses & Dior saddlebag & have my child in pants that are too short!

Reactions: 16

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
As the girlfriend of someone who fishes and uses a tent, I can wholeheartedly say that she would 100% get a gobful. He’s had this happen to him before and the man was like ‘well I can’t help where he wants to wee and it’s on the outside so it doesn’t matter’. It’s disrespectful and down right rude. Why she thinks it’s funny is beyond me, she’s such a twat.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She would benefit from getting a Monday 9-5 job. Regular routine, regular income, less time with the kids. It would do her mental health alot of good

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She’s regularly shared that they have been in a bad place, often saying it is the worst they’ve been. I know every relationship has its ups and downs and throwing children into the mix can put strains on a relationship. But…. if every 6 months your relationship is in ‘a bad bad place’ and have to work ‘very hard’ to get out of it, surely you just aren’t meant to be together? Being in a relationship shouldn’t be THAT hard surely?!

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Here she goes again! Life is so heavy at the moment bla bla bla
I do think half of these influencers would be happier doing a normal job where they can moan to their colleagues rather than strangers on the Internet who are essentially paying their bloody wages. Their mental health would certainly take less of a battering as their colleagues would be more polite than some of the followers who get labelled trolls!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She is a fucking terrible parent… like she doesn’t work apart from posting on Instagram so the girls are her responsibility to get organised for school and she can’t even do that. There’s no boundaries, no routine, no consequences. She won’t keep her off her iPad because poor Lil will be so overwhelmed with life come Tuesday that she’ll give her it back for an easily life because god forbid ANYTHING gets in the way of Lil sitting on her arse eating biscuits and crying into her phone that life is hard and stressful.

Her daughter has the “ump”… which is just an extension of Lil as she has it permanently. Now she’s papped off to her dad who is running a fucking business so moaning myrtle can go to the fucking gym.

Is this a bloody joke?

Chrissy2228

She is something else!!!! Moaning that the kids haven’t been fed because she’s too busy getting herself ready for a night out - she’s been home all day- could she not have prepared something for them to have instead of moaning about her poor husband who, presumably has been working his balls in their house.
Really she infuriates me so much!!!!!

• Angry

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I’d understand the financial worries if she didn’t waste so much money! I like Lil, I actually enjoy her stories and the house Reno’s but she also does my head in. She is SO lucky to have K and all the work he does and the fact she doesn’t have to have a “proper” job but she doesn’t seem to realise how lucky she actually is and it’s not relatable at all.

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
Youd think the girls were dropped off on her doorstep and shes been made to parent against her will and not that she chose to HAVE 3 KIDS voluntarily. Also im not sure why she bothers having her hair done it looks like shit always

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m being harsh, but I just don’t think Lil has that kind of depression.

I’ve been to those kind of places myself and it’s not fun. The last thing I’d do is post about it on SM, and I didn’t have the kind of stuff she has in her life to ground me.

Her’s is way more about self pity and using it as an excuse in my very humble opinion. And she is happier when she isn’t with her kids. Being devil’s advocate here but I think she uses talk of depression/poor self image to shill and be ‘relatable’. None of us can say for definite if she does or doesn’t have it though in fairness
---

Oh my god, yes this! 100 times this. Can the people on here saying they feel sorry for her please read this then read it again. Slower. And take notes.
I agree. My comments weren't meant to sound like I was uneducated about depression, but I genuinely feel like some of her underlying issues are within her control and rather than make the changes she just moans. She has a life that many would give their right arm for and she is completely ungrateful. If it makes her unhappy then only she can change that.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Made me laugh when she said “I need to get out more”- she’s out all the time! I don’t know any other mum of 3 young children, that’s out drinking midweek most weeks!

Chrissy2228

She really is a poor excuse for a mother! How hard is it to make a packed lunch? And to properly dress your child? Sending her to the crèche with no knickers on!!! But manages to get herself to the gym ….. winds me up when she doesn’t work and still can’t do the basic day to day requirements.

• Wow

flippinpancakes

Why would u not take your medication when u are responsible for three young kids, it’s really stupid!!! Do these insta huns not realise that living your life through social media is literally wrecking your mental health!!! Hope it’s worth all the free shit you get!!

Catlady1

VIP Member
So she’s buying a house for at least £700 000 plus paying for the work to be done and paying like £2000 a month to rent somewhere decent in that area to live AS WELL. She needs to have a word with herself about how hard her life is and all the whinging and moaning she does. She’s lucky to be in the position she is and someone needs to tell her.

Reactions: 15