lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she admit publicly she allowed her daughter to miss school, and say she was going to make her go in then just let her go and distract her dad at work.
I'm guessing other parents follow her, maybe even school staff.
I'm gobsmacked at her tbh. Knows there's nothing wrong with her but can't be arsed to make her go to school cos she's off to the gym. Wtf!

Reactions: 6
She is a bleeping terrible parent… like she doesn’t work apart from posting on Instagram so the girls are her responsibility to get organised for school and she can’t even do that. There’s no boundaries, no routine, no consequences. She won’t keep her off her iPad because poor Lil will be so overwhelmed with life come Tuesday that she’ll give her it back for an easily life because god forbid ANYTHING gets in the way of Lil sitting on her arse eating biscuits and crying into her phone that life is hard and stressful.

Her daughter has the “ump”… which is just an extension of Lil as she has it permanently. Now she’s papped off to her dad who is running a bleeping business so moaning myrtle can go to the bleeping gym.

Is this a bloody joke?

Reactions: 16
If I dropped one of my kids off to my husband while he was at work just so I could go to the gym I’m pretty sure he’d tell me to piss off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought the same about Islas face, it looks so sore and uncomfortable. The stories this morning about Abbie and school - pre teen life is about to smack lazy lil right in the face. My daughters just gone into year 8 and it’s not fun.

Reactions: 7
If I dropped one of my kids off to my husband while he was at work just so I could go to the gym I’m pretty sure he’d tell me to piss off 🤣🤣
SAME 😅
Never in a million years would my husband let me leave our daughter with him, whilst he’s working so I can piss off to the gym! FFS Lil, you don’t bleeping work, go to the gym another day and parent your daughter- who at your own admittance should be at school 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I thought the same about Islas face, it looks so sore and uncomfortable. The stories this morning about Abbie and school - pre teen life is about to smack lazy lil right in the face. My daughters just gone into year 8 and it’s not fun.
I agree with this, my eldest has just started college and in comparison to most teens she’s a dream but the last 3 years have been testing to say the least. Lil struggles with the girls as it is now, teen years imo is the hardest stage. Give me a newborn or toddler any day!!

Reactions: 5
I mean she’s related to you Lil. A person who’s got the permanent hump. I’d say she’s starting with hormones!. My daughter had started her periods by then and she wasn’t the only one in her year. Lil has no empathy. She drones on about her hormonal problems like she’s the only one. The chances of her daughters having the same problems are very high. And I too think I has impetigo. Get her to the doctors it won’t go on its own!

Reactions: 8
Another gifted £100+ item. When I slog my 50 hour weeks and barely stay in the green, living in a home not even worth 1/2 of hers, I am in the wrong career.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
“Me and your dad haven’t been away alone together for FOUR years” said like everyone who’s a parent goes away on their own every year 😬 not forgetting that Lil goes off and leaves her kids for girls holidays multiple times a year. She’s so out of touch.

No wonder they’re devastated. The issues she’s giving them…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Me and your dad haven’t been away alone together for FOUR years” said like everyone who’s a parent goes away on their own every year 😬 not forgetting that Lil goes off and leaves her kids for girls holidays multiple times a year. She’s so out of touch.

No wonder they’re devastated. The issues she’s giving them…
I’m also pretty sure that’s not true. Haven’t they been on a trip to one of those private holiday homes that were being gifted frequently? With the big window at the bath.

Reactions: 6
It makes me laugh when people like Lil say this. Some people don’t have the luxury of babysitters or even the cash to get away for a kid free break. It’s not an entitlement, you have kids, you commit to having them every day of their life for the next 18ish years!
We’re lucky, we have lots of family more than willing to take our girls overnight, but I’d never think to say we’ve not had a night off from you for years. It was our choice to have them !

Reactions: 17
If any child of mine shouted in my face “ what the hell is wrong with your face?” I would smack their bottom and send them straight to their room- not post about it laughing on instagram. Absolute tit parenting dear me!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If any child of mine shouted in my face “ what the hell is wrong with your face?” I would smack their bottom and send them straight to their room- not post about it laughing on instagram. Absolute tit parenting dear me!!!!!
If you’re smacking your kids then I don’t think you should be judging anyone’s parenting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The point being my 3 kids would never have got to that point as they would never have spoken to me like that as I taught them about respect and boundaries. They are now grown adults and respectful and decent humans. Not once did I say I had smacked my kids. Never needed to. If you are condoning her parenting then good luck with your own kids!!
If you’re smacking your kids then I don’t think you should be judging anyone’s parenting!
would never ne

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who on earth lets their children talk like this? 🤯🤯🤯

This is what we have to deal with in schools - badly parented children who bring their language and bad behaviour into school and think it’s okay 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There are just no boundaries are there? Which has always been Lil’s issue & it’s cos she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the fuss?!

her face was darker, kid was basically like wtf. I’m sure there’s a LOT worse she could have said or done!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.