lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who doesn’t like the pink and green bedroom? It’s either coming up really bad on camera or it’s just plain disgusting
Same! It’s not a great combination, just something about the green I think. Not a fan

Reactions: 2
Sad thing is it won't be what the girls want their rooms decorating in, it's all her choice.

Reactions: 5
I actually quite like the pink and green! I can’t believe how fast they’re making progress - she’s so lucky to have K!

Reactions: 9
I think I’d focus on getting it all done instead of painting arches on wardrobe doors if it was causing arguements and upset to the kids

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much they’re powering through all areas, I thought it would be a normal Reno, very much like their last!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much they’re powering through all areas, I thought it would be a normal Reno, very much like their last!
I don’t think she realises how lucky she has and how much K works his arse off. Takes my partner 6 months to hang a mirror in this house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she realises how lucky she has and how much K works his arse off. Takes my partner 6 months to hang a mirror in this house 🤣
My husband is also a carpenter and it took us 5 years to finish doing up our house. And when I say 'finish' I mean finish every room to 90% because he cannot physically complete a room for some reason. Of course we don't have the never ending money pot Lil and K seem to have so it's not all on my husband🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband is also a carpenter and it took us 5 years to finish doing up our house. And when I say 'finish' I mean finish every room to 90% because he cannot physically complete a room for some reason. Of course we don't have the never ending money pot Lil and K seem to have so it's not all on my husband🤣
I call my partner Arthur as in ‘Half a’ job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked for the outside of our house to be painted for most of the 6 years we've lived in our house.
My husband arranged for it to be done as we put it up for sale... Looks amazing now but pointless to us!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I call my partner Arthur as in ‘Half a’ job 🤣
This has proper cracked me up. My partner is in the trade and I call him ‘half job Harry’ but I also call him Arthur, as in Arthur of Peaky Blinders as he’s a bit nuts, but now I think I prefer Arthur as in your ‘half a job’ 😂

• Haha
Same! It’s not a great combination, just something about the green I think. Not a fan
I know what it reminds me of now, all the old pink and avocado bathrooms you see in older properties. Reminds me of house hunting and the general ick these colours give me combined like that.

I quite like it actually (runs and hides from the tattlers ;)) but I'm reserving judgement until it's finished.

I don't think K would be short of work if he canvassed on here 😂

Reactions: 3
*when you haven’t been #gifted new school uniform and Kickers yet
I thought this exact same thing when I seen it. Can get a cheap pair of kids school trousers for under a tenner. She could have even gone a size bigger so they fit in September. No need for this especially when she’s off on holidays all the time and buying herself clothes.

Reactions: 8
Summer dresses are £6, just put her in one of them or buy a pair of shirts to go with her polo neck ! It’s not hard is it?

Sorry but I could not rock up to school in my Chanel sunglasses & Dior saddlebag & have my child in pants that are too short!

Reactions: 16
Plus didn’t she get her kids uniforms for free as part of an ad? God forbid she spends £5 on a pair of trousers that fit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.