lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine telling 100k people on the internet about my mine (& my kids & my husbands!) most personal business.
Money worries with her Dior bag, Chanel sunnies, her Botox & a Reno project. There are some parents out there stressing about how they will afford uniform & shoes for the September school year. How they will feed their kids etc. No wonder they have blazing rows, Ks a grafter & she lives in bloody La La Lil land!!
Spot on! I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow and that’s the first thing I’ve done for myself in over a year (apart from buying a new jacket during winter as my other one was on its last legs!) All my money goes on bills, rent and my child before anything else. She must be absolutely exhausting to live with! Poor K!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Normalise blazing rows? I've been with my husband 17 years and we've never had a blazing row. I tell him he's a useless prick now and again but we've never had a screaming match.

Reactions: 18
We all have disagreements it’s normal but It’s not good for children to be bought up with blazing rows. It cases anxiety and a feeling of walking on egg shells all the time for young children who just can’t understand. Do not normalise being unable to compromise and work out problems reasonably. And no I’m not saying old misery guts should pretend it’s all sunshine and roses. Like that’s her personality Normalise being grown up!!

Reactions: 12
I don't think blazing rows are good for K going through any rehab, never mind the kids.

Reactions: 3
I have unfollowed. Today was the final straw. She really needs to give her head a big wobble and stop and appreciate how incredibly fortunate she is. I actually cannot believe how much K and whoever else is helping him have done over the last couple of weeks, they must have been working round the clock. And then he has to put up with this entitled spoiled brat behaviour from her!!! How on earth can she share that kind of personal information online about him? Regular blazing rows are not normal behaviour in a healthy relationship and it must be having a dreadful effect on the kids. As we all predicted... this will not end well.

Reactions: 22
Is she on the beg for another free holiday?! The way she dropped it in about the ‘financial worries’

Reactions: 2
I’d understand the financial worries if she didn’t waste so much money! I like Lil, I actually enjoy her stories and the house Reno’s but she also does my head in. She is SO lucky to have K and all the work he does and the fact she doesn’t have to have a “proper” job but she doesn’t seem to realise how lucky she actually is and it’s not relatable at all.

Reactions: 16
I usually don’t mind Lillie - but my god I feel for her poor children, she is providing them with a childhood they are going to have to recover from 😌 Lillie is so bleeping lucky - what a waste of fortunateness (is that even a real word 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Here she comes… let’s see if these money worries are followed by fresh extensions in her hair, a hydro facial, a holiday to Spain where they add on an extra week cos they’re having so much fun, etc etc etc
And more Botox and filler

Reactions: 3
She clearly can’t work much as she doesn’t have an instagramable kitchen. When she moved to her old house she still did cook alongs etc with the old fashioned kitchen she had there. All that has gone by the wayside in favour of ad work that has to be signed off by brands. She can’t do the kitchen yet in the new house as she has to get bedrooms and bathroom done. She literally can’t produce decent ad work. However there is always someone going to be waiting in the wings to replace you and her popularity and relevance is stagnating.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t believe yesterdays stories. If they knew the reno was going to be so hugely unsettling for the kids and it was going to be such a huge leap financially, why not just stay in their perfectly lovely house? Sounded like everything and everyone was more balanced when they were there. It’s just this constant want, want, want attitude, that ultimately destroys people. Always got to have more. Sickening.

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t believe yesterdays stories. If they knew the reno was going to be so hugely unsettling for the kids and it was going to be such a huge leap financially, why not just stay in their perfectly lovely house? Sounded like everything and everyone was more balanced when they were there. It’s just this constant want, want, want attitude, that ultimately destroys people. Always got to have more. Sickening.
Exactly! And at what price... children who are clearly not coping and a relationship on its knees. Just pure selfishness and greed.

Reactions: 9
Now posting asking our opinion on the colour of that strange looking arch on the wardrobe. So she can get K working even harder to change it while she swans about

What a weird way to make chicken fried rice. Don’t you make it with cooked rice? I might give it a go.And she give up the moaning to go on a PR ad gifted meal last night. Poor her!

Reactions: 2
Am I the only person who doesn’t like the pink and green bedroom? It’s either coming up really bad on camera or it’s just plain disgusting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.