lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I was smacked as a kid and bleeping survived. Shut up woke society.
It’s not woke not to be violent to your kids, it’s called being a good parent.
You seem like a delight so obviously smacking worked fabulously 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God I was smacked as a kid and bleeping survived. Shut up woke society.
Physical violence is never ok… and most certainly not when it’s against someone who is physically and mentally significantly weaker than yourself. I guess you think carers hitting elderly patients is ok too

Reactions: 12
Don’t have children if you feel the need to smack them. Absolute not woke whatsoever. It’s just called being a decent parent and human being to not want to lay your hands on a bleeping child 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh look what a surprise… Lil with joy on her face while she’s away from her husband and kids. At this point she should just move out as she’d clearly be happier without them. Never seen such a 180 from her usual miserable moaning faced stories to now.

Reactions: 13
What a disappointing bathroom reveal, I've seen that shower in my Grans 80s gold and black bathroom. Also what is the obsession with feature bathtubs, hardly anyone loves sitting in a bath all day - baths are mostly for kids.

That bathroom had way more potential, especially for that calibre of house. Something like a multijet shower or digital shower with marble, spa type feature. Anyway each to their own.

Reactions: 6
More moaning about how hard parenting is!!! Yeah when you can swan round on freebie days out its so hard

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s bitching about how tit yesterday apparently was! She was invited to free Halloween event with her family, wtf?! Ungrateful or what.

Reactions: 18
I know she has alluded to Isla being neurodivergent and honestly being a mum of a 12 year old who is ND I do sympathise with how tricky days out can be but she is so bleeping ungrateful and she is such a tit parent - she has no control as she clearly just lets the girls run wild at home and just shouts at them when she’s had enough so in public they are feral and don’t know how to behave.

Reactions: 9
She’s never ever recognises how privileged she is & proceeds to moan about every aspect of her life that involves her kids. If her children are badly behaved, perfect to then reward them with a day out to buy skincare 🤡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.