lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness me - it’s another thread for the moaning, beggy iNfLueNcER
Thread suggestion from me 😝 (it was the only one I think!)

Reactions: 2
What’s with all the cryptic posts ? Is there something going on between her and K? Have we seen him lately ?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think her eldest always looks/dresses like a teenager? Isn't she only like 9!?

Reactions: 9
Would anybody else’s partner go ballistic if you were talking to your phone about your personal life ready to upload it to thousands of strangers on the internet - or just mine!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yes she did look sad… but I still stand by what I’ve said before; Instagram is not the place to share this.
Why can’t she use her phone, and call her mum?
She’s not a celeb, and even if she was you don’t get Jac Jossa on her IG stories crying over how much of a twirp Dan is.. 🙄

Yes she did look sad… but I still stand by what I’ve said before; Instagram is not the place to share this.
Why can’t she use her phone, and call her mum?
She’s not a celeb, and even if she was you don’t get Jac Jossa on her IG stories crying over how much of a twirp Dan is.. 🙄
I use the term ‘celeb’ loosely there with JJ and the dossa..

Reactions: 5
She has to film so many hours of content a week via her influencer contract and I bet it's stipulated that some needs to be about her own life. She can't fabricate a happy smiley world, when it isn't. However kev knows this is her source of income, a bit of a double edged sword.

• Wow
Ok... Posting a pic with a just for men box in the obvious background is a bit disrespectful and intrusive now
She posted a story yesterday talking about it, she’s going to see if K will dye his beard so she can film the results as the men at work tease him for it. It’s just meant to be a joke I think!

Can she make it anymore obvious she's reading a script in that tesco reel.

Also how much of a twit would you feel standing there in a supermarket whilst someone (K) takes a picture of you with your trolley

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.