Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I remember her saying it was closer to her parents but still within access to existing school when a move was spoken about before

lavenderfield88

Is it against the rules to name the area? If not I’ll say 😆 but don’t want a ban!
I dunno 🤣 it
So how are they moving from a house in that area to what I assume will be a more expensive property in a ‘better area’They are both self employed so that starts off making a mortgage harder to get? You need a bigger deposit.There is no such thing any longer as a cheap doer upper. No doubt he’s good at his job and his business does well. She hardly works her socks off at her influencer business. Apart from freebie massages and a contract with Tesco what does she make? I am intrigued how they afford a £600 000 plus property?
K lost his parents didn’t he? I feel like I remember her saying when he was going through his recovery that he got some inheritance and that’s how they moved out of the flat to buy that house.

Also I have no idea about London so hearing you all debate it is interesting 😂

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I don’t have kids so I don’t know if the advice has changed since I was younger, but I thought the responsible thing to do is to keep the entire household home if a child has chickenpox? Yes Abbie has already had it but she can still carry the virus and pass it round all of her school friends
No, she perfectly fine sending Abi to school, once she’s had it, she’s unlikely to get it again and is of no risk to anyone else. It’s only really a problem to pregnant people who’ve not had it before and people who’s immune system is very weak - but that goes for most illness.

Daisybee

Chatty Member
Does Isla have addition needs?
she’s mentioned it a few times, like a few weeks ago around saying how bed time was a nightmare where she had to sit with Isla for ages and then eventually got something that had Lils voice