lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving a pee soaked bed all day is just gross and really just bloody lazy.
What has she been doing ALL day that is so important she couldn't fix it.

The helmet thing is just awful.
My kids moan sometimes, mostly that 'other people don't have to wear them' but I will not give in.
I pick my battles with many things, however this is something I'll take a tantrum over anyday

Reactions: 12
There’s certain things in life where you can’t/don’t give kids a choice, the slide is one of them! It’s not practical and there’s not enough room. Doesn’t matter if she’s begging or crying sometimes you just have to say no.

Reactions: 6
There’s certain things in life where you can’t/don’t give kids a choice, the slide is one of them! It’s not practical and there’s not enough room. Doesn’t matter if she’s begging or crying sometimes you just have to say no.
I thought this just tell her she can’t have it. She’ll get over it. And she better get K and his gang working even harder cause her content is non existent!

Reactions: 5
They must have a lot of money to do all this. I know he’s in the business but a driveway etc is not cheap.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why they are getting their driveway done when they literally have no bathroom? Surely that’s one of the last jobs you get done?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why they are getting their driveway done when they literally have no bathroom? Surely that’s one of the last jobs you get done?
I think they're getting a new fence rather than driveway. That makes sense with the dog and girls.

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories have really pissed me off. Hallie is just there booting Abbie in the back and all Lil does at the end of the story is ‘Halliieeeeeee’ really feebly. Get off your phone, off of your lazy ass and actually stop it from happening 😤😤😤

IMG_5217.jpeg
IMG_5218.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I thought exactly the same, their behaviour won’t stop unless you do something about it !! It was the “I don’t like her” that did it for me, why upload that to social media?

Hallie is really grown up for her age. She’s not three until July is she. Very clearly copying what’s she’s heard from her older sisters. Best nip that in the bud before she’s got three girls constantly arguing and bickering!

Reactions: 7
How the hell do you forget to pack ANY shoes for one of your children?! She’s absolutely useless.

How the hell do you forget to pack ANY shoes for one of your children?! She’s absolutely useless.
I’m trying to figure out how this happens because would she not have had shoes on when they left the house?!

In fairness I’ve done it, well left a bag at home and I am the worlds worst for going around bare foot jumping in the car and just praying I’ve chucked shoes in.

I got to my wedding and forgot my bag all I had was my dress, no underwear, shoes, nothing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Here she comes… let’s see if these money worries are followed by fresh extensions in her hair, a hydro facial, a holiday to Spain where they add on an extra week cos they’re having so much fun, etc etc etc

• Heart
Why take on this massive Reno project and uproot their lives if they knew it was going to be this huge, massive stress on them all?!

Reactions: 8
When she was saying that stuff about stress etc I thought of course we all get it but they already knew K doesn’t cope well with stress but they still decided to put themselves and their kids through it. What all so they can say they can say they have this ‘amazing’ house exactly to their requirements etc etc. I mean it is possible not to have blazing rows. Of course K is stressed he’s not the one who’s just had a week away at their Mums going on nice days out and seeing friends. How about Lil not arguing and shutting up and powering on through. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She is insufferable… she seems to harbour a lot of resentment towards K and constantly mentions his struggles but she never really takes ownership for the fact that she’s a lazy moaning faced fucker. If money is such a concern by do a part time steady job and earn some money for the household instead of galavanting about taking photos of your lunch and walking the dog. I know she’ll earn a fair bit via Instagram but they’ve got two self-employed inconsistent incomes to the household because she wanted to give up a regular income to be an influencer. She is mentally exhausting… K’s addiction must be a challenge, I’ve no doubt, but her attitude, negativity and refusal to actually look inwards is a much bigger struggle. She is a bleeping nightmare.

Reactions: 28
I can’t imagine telling 100k people on the internet about my mine (& my kids & my husbands!) most personal business.
Money worries with her Dior bag, Chanel sunnies, her Botox & a Reno project. There are some parents out there stressing about how they will afford uniform & shoes for the September school year. How they will feed their kids etc. No wonder they have blazing rows, Ks a grafter & she lives in bloody La La Lil land!!

Reactions: 27
I can’t imagine telling 100k people on the internet about my mine (& my kids & my husbands!) most personal business.
Money worries with her Dior bag, Chanel sunnies, her Botox & a Reno project. There are some parents out there stressing about how they will afford uniform & shoes for the September school year. How they will feed their kids etc. No wonder they have blazing rows, Ks a grafter & she lives in bloody La La Lil land!!
Exactly this. For someone who spends her life going to coaches and therapists the lack of self awareness is absolutely mind blowing. She is unbelievably negative, it must be complete tit to be in her company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.