Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Don’t have children if you feel the need to smack them. Absolute not woke whatsoever. It’s just called being a decent parent and human being to not want to lay your hands on a fucking child 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
She has counselling week in week out, she's on medication, she appears to have disposable income despite not having a proper job and is able to be at home for her kids and gets loads of time on her own. I get it that K has addiction issues but she's had plenty of opportunity to leave that relationship and he brings a lot to the table both financially and as a parent. I'm sorry to sound heartless but I just don't know what she's got to be depressed about!

ohdoris

VIP Member
I have a bit of a fixation on timekeeping & being late, I think it stems from trauma from school & being made to stand at the front of an assembly & have everyone look at me the one time I was late! There is no excuse to be constantly late, it’s down to poor parenting. How many of us have no option to be late as after drop off it’s straight on to work. This woman has zero structure to her life or parenting her kids. I can guarantee she’s never late for a facial, nail appointment, hairdressers or one of her freebies! I know that Isla can be a handful, but that’s because she knows she can push Lil’s boundaries. I honestly don’t know how she seems to struggle so much with ordinary day to day tasks. It infuriates me how privileged she is & she still can’t be arsed.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I know they say you only see a few minutes of a instascammers life but all we see is K working really hard and Lil going on jollies and moaning. I imagine he stays with her because he loves her and the life they’ve created. Like how all relationships work. The problem for me is that all she does is moan and never acknowledges how lucky she is or shows gratitude. SHE is in charge of what she shows and her balance is so strange.
I agree with this completely.

One of my biggest frustrations with Lil is how things happen in her life that she basically is the cause of and it puts her into this moaning, depressive state - like the girls… she doesn’t bring in any sort of discipline or consequences for poor behaviour, doesn’t give the girls any sort of routine or structure then has a fucking hissy fit and falls out with them when they can’t get to school on time or behave in a certain way.

K is out working like a dog and the kids are her responsibility and she just can’t even get the basics right then goes on like she’s hard done by, it’s infuriating. I’d be mortified if my husband was out working a physically demanding job and all I did was swan about walking the dog, going to the gym and going for facials and somehow still can’t get the kids to school on time and the house is a mess. She’s just one of those people in life who is always a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think my eyes my have finally just rolled out of my head at those latest stories. Why does she hate her kids? Every single holiday all we hear is how it’s been a struggle, how hard it is, how she been grumpy, how she loves that they are back at school. All I heard was I hate spending time with my kids & they’ve gone back today after me being a cow with them all week. Admittedly, I did used to be on the fence with Lil a while back but my god she irritates the fuck out of me. She’s a naturally born misery arse, fun sponge, mood hoover. She’s in a VERY privileged position compared to most people & she still can’t find the positivity in anything x

• Haha

losingmymindagain

I can’t believe she’s bitching about how shit yesterday apparently was! She was invited to free Halloween event with her family, wtf?! Ungrateful or what.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Normalise blazing rows? I've been with my husband 17 years and we've never had a blazing row. I tell him he's a useless prick now and again but we've never had a screaming match.

skittykitty

I think a law need to be passed about hunz like Lil filming their children dancing like Abbie tonight yet not blurring out the other kids. Actually drives me bloody insane. I have 3 daughters….. I would be going mental if any of them were splashed over Lils insta with the potential for 100K people to see them without my consent, actually can’t believe anyone could be so bloody dim.

• Heart

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Lil would massively benefit from getting paid employment. Having the routine of a job and hours away from her children would really help her mental health.

She does seem to detest the life and family she has, which is really sad. I hope she’s able to get thre help she needs because her three little girls don’t deserve to grow up feeling a burden

• Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
She has counselling week in week out, she's on medication, she appears to have disposable income despite not having a proper job and is able to be at home for her kids and gets loads of time on her own. I get it that K has addiction issues but she's had plenty of opportunity to leave that relationship and he brings a lot to the table both financially and as a parent. I'm sorry to sound heartless but I just don't know what she's got to be depressed about!
Unfortunately depression doesn’t discriminate. My auntie had all of this and more and still killed herself. I wish people were more clued up on depression

• Heart
  • Sad

Snoopsmcgoops

These influencers really can't handle a little truth and honesty can they? Always assume everyone is out to be mean when in reality that person gave solid advice. everyone knows helping and giving to others makes you feel better about yourself. She really should take that person's advice. Her life has no purpose and that's why shes miserable.

I’m so jealous of how much K does to the house!!
I know exactly what you mean. Imagine the luxury of not having to pay someone thousands of pounds yet being able to have your room completed, in record time, to your exact specifications. Being able to change your mind willy nilly if you don’t like something and then still find things to fucking moan about!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17