lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ever there was a face for 'woe is me' Lil would be it. Droning, moaning and acting like she's got the worst life.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine when the girls are teenagers!! To think she can’t cope now, she’s in for a shock 😂.
I know she’s a moaner, but I actually don’t mind Lil. She needs to realise how lucky she is though

Reactions: 3
I also think it’s very telling when she goes on about her kids emotions and things already being hard for them. I honestly never try and judge peoples parenting but it comes across like she is ruining them girls.

Reactions: 1
I also think it’s very telling when she goes on about her kids emotions and things already being hard for them. I honestly never try and judge peoples parenting but it comes across like she is ruining them girls.
This is why I don’t understand the constant moving house. It must be such an upheaval for them and so unsettling

Reactions: 1
This is why I don’t understand the constant moving house. It must be such an upheaval for them and so unsettling
Exactly. She can’t cope with life and makes choices like doing a full Reno and makes herself even more miserable in the process. She must be hellish to be around and I feel really sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 5
You would think some self awareness would kick in? That their relationship is fairly strained at the best of times, they’ve got 3 young kids and she can’t get through a normal weekend without being overwhelmed.

Reactions: 7
You would think some self awareness would kick in? That their relationship is fairly strained at the best of times, they’ve got 3 young kids and she can’t get through a normal weekend without being overwhelmed.
She needs professional help not just some Mickey Mouse therapist that helps her write gratitude lists. She needs to speak to someone if she’s that down and miserable all the bloody time because it’s not normal.

Reactions: 8
She needs professional help not just some Mickey Mouse therapist that helps her write gratitude lists. She needs to speak to someone if she’s that down and miserable all the bloody time because it’s not normal.
All the therapy she has is getting nowhere. Sorry if i sound unsympathetic but sometimes you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and make the most of your situation. She's luckier than a lot of people

Reactions: 10
Her kids are going to grow up with a lot of issues, caused by Lil. It must be awful to be young & never know what kind of mood your Mum is going to be in. If she lets you stay up too late, then you get up late & screams the house down at you before school because you are in a rush. She’s in a very privileged position where she doesn’t have to work a regular job / regular hours. In most households, oversleeping isn’t an option cos if the kids are late, so are the parents etc. It’s hard to find empathy for someone who moans her arse off at having to do the most basic, bare minimum. Her kids don’t seem to have many boundaries or much discipline, which is her own fault for being so bleeping lazy !! She moans about the school run, says they are so ready for half term & then moans about that.
Parenting is hard but she seems to absolutely detest every part of it. My kids drive me mad somedays (like everyone’s) but not everyday. I look at people like Lil & Boss Mummy (don’t start me on her) and I wonder what goes on in their lives that makes parenting SUCH an absolute misery everyday. I hope to Christ I never behave like that to my two girls.

Reactions: 24
Here she goes again! Life is so heavy at the moment bla bla bla
I do think half of these influencers would be happier doing a normal job where they can moan to their colleagues rather than strangers on the Internet who are essentially paying their bloody wages. Their mental health would certainly take less of a battering as their colleagues would be more polite than some of the followers who get labelled trolls!

Reactions: 16
I do think half of these influencers would be happier doing a normal job where they can moan to their colleagues rather than strangers on the Internet who are essentially paying their bloody wages. Their mental health would certainly take less of a battering as their colleagues would be more polite than some of the followers who get labelled trolls!
God amen to this! I’ve had a rough ride recently but my colleagues tell me straight and I appreciate their honesty! Everyone has it tough and you always get a Moany Myrtle like Lil but sometimes having a cry and someone telling you it’s ok to be sad or to get over yourself is enough to help!

Reactions: 3
God amen to this! I’ve had a rough ride recently but my colleagues tell me straight and I appreciate their honesty! Everyone has it tough and you always get a Moany Myrtle like Lil but sometimes having a cry and someone telling you it’s ok to be sad or to get over yourself is enough to help!
I had a 15 minute moan about life in general with a colleague the other day. He sent me a message 1/2 hour later to say thanks I feel so much better for having that chat and so did I.

Sometimes friends and family are too keen to say what you want to hear because they love you or are too close to the situation.

Unfortunately moaning to strangers on the Internet is unlikely to be very helpful!

Reactions: 10
👏👏👏 hear hear

Reactions: 2
Youd think the girls were dropped off on her doorstep and shes been made to parent against her will and not that she chose to HAVE 3 KIDS voluntarily. Also im not sure why she bothers having her hair done it looks like tit always

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.