lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know any just turned ten year olds who dye their hair for the summer... I think Lil's insecurities about her hair and appearance are already filtering across to the kids. And I would be willing to bet the dye is still in her hair in September, 15 washes or not!!!

Reactions: 6
I don't know any just turned ten year olds who dye their hair for the summer... I think Lil's insecurities about her hair and appearance are already filtering across to the kids. And I would be willing to bet the dye is still in her hair in September, 15 washes or not!!!
Oh, really? I see a good few kids who do it. My son asked to do it too 😂

Reactions: 5
Niece the same age here and she has done it for the last few summers. She likes to experiment, it's not that she's insecure about her appearance 🤷

Reactions: 6
My 7 year old wants to on her beautiful blonde locks. Our friends did it and it was tinged blue for months and months. 🤣
No from me.
It's definitely not an Insecurity thing, just kids experimenting

Reactions: 3
Where is she off to now?? Or is she actually going away with her kids this time 😂🙈

Hallie just chucking the bread in whole to the ducks has annoyed me haha. Throw little bits in at once surely?? I don’t even know what the rules are anymore but can they even eat bread? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ah it’s a hard life. Lils off on her hols again, this time with the fam, she’s been so smiley and happy today, wonder how long it’ll be till she’s moaning about the family holiday 🤔 😆

Ah it’s a hard life. Lils off on her hols again, this time with the fam, she’s been so smiley and happy today, wonder how long it’ll be till she’s moaning about the family holiday 🤔 😆
Don’t forget she’s had time to get another lot of very expensive hair extensions that within a week will look like rat tails!!

I wonder if this holiday is a freebie as not long ago she said they were struggling money wise 🙃

I wonder if this holiday is a freebie as not long ago she said they were struggling money wise 🙃
Since the teary story of poor us, we’re skint, I just don’t know what we’re gonna do, she’s had a hydra facial, new hair, a girls trip to France, they’re going on holiday, she’s taken the girls to Haven, continues to have her nails done and thrown a party for Isla (and or maybe Hallie) Defo a different kind of skint to most!

Reactions: 27
Lil desperately needs to buy Hallie some sandals that fit, her toes always hang over the front!

Reactions: 1
Complains she has no money, yet her latest story she’s got a dior handbag and Chanel sunglasses

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she posted on her stories way back when she got the Dior bag, of her sat in the store with K. I assumed at the bag was real. I only remember as bags are my thing & I was a little green eyed that she was getting a Dior saddle bag.

I really really wish she would brush the girls hair, or tie it up or at least wash it. Their hair is such a mess

Reactions: 10
FFS I hate seeing kids on boats without life jackets. We are a sailing family and kids swim like fish but they don’t ever go out on the water without an aid on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.