lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's just trying to drum up content for her contract again. She obv reads here and has really tailed off talking about her personal life for a while.

Reactions: 4
She has really slipped down the stories shown on my insta. Even though I regularly watch what she posts other people who I follow but don’t watch regularly are coming up first? I have to scroll along for ages to find her. Instagram is telling her something?? I notice she bought a bunch of flowers and set up her Tesco ad in front of them!! Putting the effort in Lil.

Reactions: 2
She has really slipped down the stories shown on my insta. Even though I regularly watch what she posts other people who I follow but don’t watch regularly are coming up first? I have to scroll along for ages to find her. Instagram is telling her something?? I notice she bought a bunch of flowers and set up her Tesco ad in front of them!! Putting the effort in Lil.
I don’t think she really deserves to be surviving the algorithm now though. She’s honed her page to be a business and wants peoples clicks to make her money but she’s unwilling to fully interact anymore. She has contact cut off from her stories because she doesn’t want people to connect with her. She’s become a really lazy ‘influencer’. I used to really interact with her page and use links when she was likeable and engaging but there’s plenty of pages you can get deals or ideas through now and they’re putting in way more effort.
Do have to say though the little videos of Hallie are adorable. She’s such a cute little girl.

Reactions: 8
So now k gets to work his job, do the reno, and take care of 3 kids while trying to stay sober and she swans off on holiday again (after complaining they have no money). When does he get his holiday and break from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And you can bloody bet she will be moaning about the kids as soon as she’s back. I don’t mind her too much but she does take the piss with K. That man, although he obviously has his issues, seems incredible, a doting dad and works bloody hard. She really doesn’t know how lucky she is!

Reactions: 11
Not skimping themselves either on that holiday either are they. Nice in the Côte d’Azur looks lovely!!

Reactions: 3
Yet she had her fendi and dior bags on show while packing 🫣
Lets not forget the Van Cleef and what looks to be the Cartier Love Bracelet that she’s wearing 🙄

Another one who is only ever hard up for money when it comes to spending it on their children

Reactions: 14
Lets not forget the Van Cleef and what looks to be the Cartier Love Bracelet that she’s wearing 🙄

Another one who is only ever hard up for money when it comes to spending it on their children
her bracelets will 100% be fake

Reactions: 7

I can't believe they would be real. Essex style 'boutiques' are full of replica stuff this time of year. The real deal are in the multiple thousands and she says their car is on lease, and they've just bought a house for 700k. Surely not

Reactions: 3
It does not suit her one bit! I always think she looks great when she wears paper bag style shorts - she has great legs and should show them off!

There's so much love for K on here, idgi. Seems like your classic chavvy head who's finally trying to make amends for many many occasions of bad benders and bleeping things up.

• Wow
There's so much love for K on here, idgi. Seems like your classic chavvy head who's finally trying to make amends for many many occasions of bad benders and bleeping things up.
To be fair I'd be hitting the bottle if I had a partner that did nothing but moan all day every day. Swan off on holidays, spending money like no tomorrow, only happy when she's without the kids whilst he's busting a gut at work

Reactions: 5
I actually saw K in London the kids a few weeks ago, caught my eye because of his height.. he must be about 6’4/5!!
He was being a really attentive dad and all the girls seemed very happy in his company.
Not sure where lil was x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.