lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate influencers but how beggy do you have to be to get a free washing machine. I'd not be bothered if she did cleaning stuff but she doesn't so her followers aren't even Hotpoints target audience 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her whole advert is based on how she needs to do washing because she has three children. Join the massive club. Hold the front page people with kids need a washing machine!!! And why do her girls need to be in that AD? They are not doing the washing or have any opinion on said washing machine. Also she got a free washing machine AND was paid for that ad. These grifters who use their kids get on my nerves. Also her skin is awful for someone who had a facial treatment or whatever it was at the weekend. I shan’t be going to that place if it gives you such spotty greasy skin.

Reactions: 12
That free washing machine ad has annoyed me, mainly because mine just broke and I have to wait to pay day to buy another which will in turn F my whole month up 🙃🙃🙃

• Sad
She could not sound more miserable or monotone in that ad. Can she not hear herself and put a bit of effort in.

• Heart
Is she actually for real? Like actually! 🤯 my mind is baffled that she is not aware that allowing a dog to piss on a tent is not ok and that she thinks it’s funny. She’s absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I hope she gets a lot of backlash over that. It's absolutely disgusting.
Also IMAGINE enjoying moaning about your whole life, crying to the camera, publicly disliking your children, complaining about everything and filming yourself in a thong...

As the girlfriend of someone who fishes and uses a tent, I can wholeheartedly say that she would 100% get a gobful. He’s had this happen to him before and the man was like ‘well I can’t help where he wants to wee and it’s on the outside so it doesn’t matter’. It’s disrespectful and down right rude. Why she thinks it’s funny is beyond me, she’s such a twit.

Reactions: 16
I hope she gets a lot of backlash over that. It's absolutely disgusting.
Also IMAGINE enjoying moaning about your whole life, crying to the camera, publicly disliking your children, complaining about everything and filming yourself in a thong...
And you sum up perfectly.. why I’d rather have a job. Her and Emma have completely sold their souls… and their kids, and in Lil’s case Big K’s..

Reactions: 11
Is she actually asking that question?! What the duck is wrong with her.. of course you don’t let your dog piss on someone’s tent!!!!!

Reactions: 14
What's the etiquette for pissing on someone's Christian Dior saddlebag?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t stand the 18 stories on a morning dog walk where she proceeds to moan about anything and everything, she says a lot of words but doesn’t really make any sense

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand the 18 stories on a morning dog walk where she proceeds to moan about anything and everything, she says a lot of words but doesn’t really make any sense
It’s the kind of thing she needs a diary for….
And we’ve all heard it, a million times before.

Reactions: 2
Says their running out of money but was going on about getting Profhilo injected into her face. That shits expensive. I know because I wanted it then saw the price 🤣

• Haha
Says their running out of money but was going on about getting Profhilo injected into her face. That shits expensive. I know because I wanted it then saw the price 🤣
Will it be gifted ad/pr as seems to be what they’re all labelling things as lately. I noticed that she did that with As tutoring. These scratty influencers getting free tutoring that ordinary people scrap together to afford.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.