lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s stresses me out that she never seems to brush the kids hair. I think Hallie is such a cute kid but she’s let her go out today with a head like Freddie Boswell the poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are clearly going to extend the bottom of the house out into the garage and the first floor over the garage, giving at least two more bedrooms and a huge downstairs. If they do the loft as well I reckon they’ll increase the sizes of the original bedrooms as they are quite a modest size.

What I don’t understand is how K can be earning money at the same time as doing massive renovations on their own property? 🤔 Does moaning Lil not let him sleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is how K can be earning money at the same time as doing massive renovations on their own property? 🤔 Does moaning Lil not let him sleep.
A builder who worked on my mum's house only last year, was at the same time building a whole two story annex on their own home with the same crew on days with downtime or waiting for something else to arrive. Theres certain benefits to them doing multiple projects at once because they get discount on materials when buying in huge quantities. Builders love a project, if he's just delegating then he's just managing the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
They are clearly going to extend the bottom of the house out into the garage and the first floor over the garage, giving at least two more bedrooms and a huge downstairs. If they do the loft as well I reckon they’ll increase the sizes of the original bedrooms as they are quite a modest size.

If he does their house at the same time he can build order materials in with other jobs and probably charge them to other customers!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve said this before on Lils thread way back when but she did a live walk through their house pre kitchen extension and I asked roughly how much that sort of thing costs, as we are looking to do similar (still looking, still waiting about 4 years on….) and she was MEGA nippy in her response, said she didn’t want to talk about money etc and swiftly moved on!

It’s not like I wanted exact figures, more a ‘we’ve budgeted for X amount’ ball park idea

I get K is a tradesman with his own business, clearly very good at his job and running his company so we all know it’s gonna be at trade prices, why be so bleeping cagey when you over share everything else about your life?

Reactions: 13
Credit to them. They got the keys what four days ago and they've ripped nearly everything out that isn't fixed down. They've even taken stud walls down

Reactions: 10
She is so very lucky with K. He obviously loves working and I (just assuming here) would think keeping busy helps his mind and keeps him sober. Good luck to them. I’ve watched her since the house before the one they’re moving out of, I think Isla was like 18 months or so. She does love a whinge but she’s a lot more watchable/likeable than most.
Can’t wait for the moaning videos a week in that they’re all driving each other crazy sleeping in the same room though 😂🙈

Reactions: 24
She is so very lucky with K. He obviously loves working and I (just assuming here) would think keeping busy helps his mind and keeps him sober. Good luck to them. I’ve watched her since the house before the one they’re moving out of, I think Isla was like 18 months or so. She does love a whinge but she’s a lot more watchable/likeable than most.
Can’t wait for the moaning videos a week in that they’re all driving each other crazy sleeping in the same room though 😂🙈
Oh god imagine the moaning from next week 😂. I don’t understand why K doesn’t just move in for now and Lil and the kids stay at her Mum and Dads? It would make more sense all round

Reactions: 7
Captions were made for people like Lil, because I can not stand to hear her voice .. provokes rage in me . I will silently watch their reno.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Keiran. No time off for a relax or anything. Doing all that on the new house whilst she’s at home pretend packing and sitting in her car. She’d packed the kids off to her Mums and she’s sat in the car eating her lunch then taking the dog for a walk!! She’s got no time for that. She’s got to get that whole house packedup. Yeah lil it’s all going to be fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Keiran. No time off for a relax or anything. Doing all that on the new house whilst she’s at home pretend packing and sitting in her car. She’d packed the kids off to her Mums and she’s sat in the car eating her lunch then taking the dog for a walk!! She’s got no time for that. She’s got to get that whole house packedup. Yeah lil it’s all going to be fine!
Not sticking up from Lil whatsoever here, but I think from all we’ve seen of Big K over the years, we can all see the guy is an absolute grafter and seems to really enjoy his work/cannot sit on his arse

Reactions: 20
Captions were made for people like Lil, because I can not stand to hear her voice .. provokes rage in me . I will silently watch their reno.
Agreed. It’s funny as I’m from her neck of the woods (not Hainault, but near the nicer area) and not everyone talks like that. But her and bloody Lydia bright do and it does my head in 😄 so nasal, they don’t say half their words properly. Nothing really wrong with an Essex accent but theirs is like another level of lazy

Reactions: 7
How has she got time to sit earing lunch with her feet up watching TV when she has so much to do?

Reactions: 3
Agreed. It’s funny as I’m from her neck of the woods (not Hainault, but near the nicer area) and not everyone talks like that. But her and bloody Lydia bright do and it does my head in 😄 so nasal, they don’t say half their words properly. Nothing really wrong with an Essex accent but theirs is like another level of lazy
It's not the accent it's the nasal pretend lisp thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.