lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have the one child (feels like three tbh with his disabilities!) but how hard is it to pack a lunch if you know they’ll be somewhere today? Even if he’s gone a few hours I always put something in his bag as he’s a growing lad. My boy hates underwear so just wears tight fitting shorts that he loves but surely the first thing that goes on is underwear!! Just basic parenting!

I know everyone is different but I get so triggered when I see nearly three year olds with a dummy 😂🙈

Reactions: 5
I only have the one child (feels like three tbh with his disabilities!) but how hard is it to pack a lunch if you know they’ll be somewhere today? Even if he’s gone a few hours I always put something in his bag as he’s a growing lad. My boy hates underwear so just wears tight fitting shorts that he loves but surely the first thing that goes on is underwear!! Just basic parenting!

I know everyone is different but I get so triggered when I see nearly three year olds with a dummy 😂🙈
My child is about a week younger than Hallie, Dummy is the Bain of my life but since Xmas it’s been left on her bed & she knows it’s only for bedtime. Every night now she tells me she’s leaving it for the fairies & they are leaving her a pram for her dolly’s for her birthday, fingers crossed. I thought I’d have to get it surgically removed from my eldest so I tried not to make the same mistake with this one ! We had to persevere a few tantrums but we got there in the end. Realised I’d always given in previously for a quiet life. Think it looks worse when your child is quite tall / talkative for their age & they have the bloody dummy stuck in their mouth all the time.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but she CHOOSES to take the girls away by herself and leave K at home. She makes that decision. She can’t feel that bad about it when she constantly chooses to do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t get me wrong; I don’t know anyone with an addiction so I don’t know what it’s like but I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling sorry for her in this instance.
---
She said she might do a dirty delete so I’ve tried to screenshot as best I can..

IMG_6278.png
IMG_6279.png
IMG_6280.png
IMG_6281.png
IMG_6282.png
IMG_6283.png
IMG_6284.png
IMG_6285.png
IMG_6286.png
IMG_6287.png
IMG_6288.png
IMG_6289.png
IMG_6290.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I suppose when somebody you live with has an addiction you must feel you spend the whole time babysitting them. That you constantly have to be hyper vigilant. And that you can’t have time away from each other for fear of what they are doing with that time. That must take a toll on your mental health. It’s ok if she leaves the kids with him because she knows he wouldn’t go on a bender when he’s looking after them on his own?? I also think her anxiety is off the scale because she literally says she feels like she must magically change everything when that is not in her power.

• Heart
If things are really that bad why did she have 3 children with him? Why has she just bought a new house with him? If her life is really that much of a struggle she needs to do something to change it but from an outsiders perspective it certainly doesn’t look that way!

Reactions: 10
Not being funny but she CHOOSES to take the girls away by herself and leave K at home. She makes that decision. She can’t feel that bad about it when she constantly chooses to do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t get me wrong; I don’t know anyone with an addiction so I don’t know what it’s like but I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling sorry for her in this instance.
---
She said she might do a dirty delete so I’ve tried to screenshot as best I can..

View attachment 2315919View attachment 2315920View attachment 2315921View attachment 2315923View attachment 2315925View attachment 2315927View attachment 2315928View attachment 2315929View attachment 2315931View attachment 2315932View attachment 2315933View attachment 2315934View attachment 2315935
Just noticed that I appear to have liked one of her stories here 😱. That like has been swiftly removed just to clarify lol

Her eye bags :eek:

Fuuuuck doesn't she moan. Oh bore off you, privaliged witch.
---
Now she is crying because she has been away.

duck OFFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: 7

---

View attachment 2315919View attachment 2315920View attachment 2315921View attachment 2315923View attachment 2315925View attachment 2315927View attachment 2315928View attachment 2315929View attachment 2315931View attachment 2315932View attachment 2315933View attachment 2315934View attachment 2315935
I would choose to take my kids away too. She’s doing the best for her children giving them experiences and so the little one could have time with family around her birthday. I get she feels the guilt about him because she obviously loves him. It’s that split thing of you’re doing the right thing for some people but it leaves other things crashing down. I don’t have any experience of living with someone with an addiction like people here must, but my friends husband is an addict and it’s sometimes so difficult to be in his company when he’s really struggling and he can so easily flip in temperament. I can’t imagine being there all the time and my friend has said he’d never leave him, because it’s in health and sickness that they love each other.
She’s a pain in the arse and a bloody moaning faced whingebag about the simplest of things, but I don’t understand what she’s done wrong here, apart from screaming at her kids like a nutter! I hate the way she treats them sometimes.

I would choose to take my kids away too. She’s doing the best for her children giving them experiences and so the little one could have time with family around her birthday. I get she feels the guilt about him because she obviously loves him. It’s that split thing of you’re doing the right thing for some people but it leaves other things crashing down. I don’t have any experience of living with someone with an addiction like people here must, but my friends husband is an addict and it’s sometimes so difficult to be in his company when he’s really struggling and he can so easily flip in temperament. I can’t imagine being there all the time and my friend has said he’d never leave him, because it’s in health and sickness that they love each other.
She’s a pain in the arse and a bloody moaning faced whingebag about the simplest of things, but I don’t understand what she’s done wrong here, apart from screaming at her kids like a nutter! I hate the way she treats them sometimes.
Im not saying don’t take the kids away; I’ve taken my son away by myself. She is absolutely entitled and allowed to do so. My point is, she’s now sat on her stories crying about the fact that she’s taken them away and left K on his own. Maybe I’m just being harsh, like I said I don’t know anyone who has had to deal with addiction or deal with someone who has addiction so I don’t even know where to begin to try and understand it. But she does it often so I just don’t understand why she’s so upset about it after this particular weekend 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think Lil and Kieran need some time apart. I’ve followed her for years and they have never been happy. It can’t be a great environment for the girls to be in. To add the stress of renovations into an already fractured relationship of 2 people who have mental health/addiction issues, I really don’t know what they were thinking

Reactions: 13
At first I laughed when she said she isn't resilliant enough for life, but her stories did hit home for me. I am going through similar issues at the moment and it is a complete rollercoaster of emotions.

Crying on instagram about such huge issues within your family is a real warning sign for them both. They need to step back and focus on what is best for the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Having lived with and known people with addiction issues I can see how it easy it is for judgement to be made following her stories as detailed above and from the outside looking in however it really isn't as clear cut as that, when your in that situation and have children with someone addiction is difficult. There are good and bad times, it's not fluid. Watching her stories this morning really upset me as I know how that feels. Sometimes all options feel exhausting and are not do not answer or achieve the desired outcome. You sometimes feel on a never ending hamster wheel and although K is not her "responsibility" so to speak, they are in a partnership and have children together and there can be an immense association of guilt when things take a turn for the worse especially if you are not there, I have felt that and it hurts. There is a difference of moaning and expressing hurt and emotion, and she was not moaning this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing that concerned me is that she said she’d lost her sertraline. What is it lost in a house with a toddler and impressionable young girls. I presume it’s lost in the mess of the Reno. What if one of the girls finds it? Now I’m not the most tidy and house proud person but drugs should be kept in a specific place where children can’t get them. That’s irresponsible imho.

Reactions: 6
I really felt for her and K from her stories this morning, yes she does moan about lots of things and doesn't seem to see her privilege, but what a difficult situation it must be for them both. I have nothing but sympathy for them both in regards to his addictions, it must be so very hard to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I apologise if my comments have offended anyone today - as I said, I can’t imagine or begin to imagine how life is in that situation and I probably have been too harsh. She moans that much and constantly that I just took it as another moaning session but on reflection, you’re all right and it must be very hard and a very hard situation to actually live in. (This isn’t me declaring that I’ve changed my opinion of her and I’m now her number one fan before anyone comes for me; more me realising that I’ve jumped in feet first without thinking!)

Anyone here who is going through the same or have experience of it, I hope you are all doing okay.

🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing that concerned me is that she said she’d lost her sertraline. What is it lost in a house with a toddler and impressionable young girls. I presume it’s lost in the mess of the Reno. What if one of the girls finds it? Now I’m not the most tidy and house proud person but drugs should be kept in a specific place where children can’t get them. That’s irresponsible imho.
Its not surprising. Shes so unorganised and she forgets to put underwear on her child.

Reactions: 3
Have some structure to their live, stay in a lovely family home which the family are doing well in ❌️

Move into a house that needs loads of work done to it, cause unnecessary stress to family, worry about money ✅️

I have no sympathy for her, she knew how hard it is living in a house whilst doing renovations. It's not the first time they've done it. She swans off on holidays and numerous of free experiences etc but yet when she's home she's never happy.

Reactions: 12
I have zero sympathy whatsoever. My dads an alcoholic (functioning and successful) and my mums used it as an excuse her whole life - also think she has undiagnosed borderline personality disorder but that’s a different story. Grew up walking on eggshells never knowing what mood either of them would be in, my childhood was full of high highs and then days me and my siblings would be scared to even speak or terrified of making a tiny mistake like tipping a glass over.

I have absolutely no compassion or tolerance for parents who can’t sort their own tit out and will live in these cycles of harm that they inflict on their children. If she’s that bleeping miserable that she’s crying to STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET she needs to sort her bleeping life out. We all have choices to make in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She needs to get her tit together, she's got three girls that's she'll be constantly projecting this anxiety on, She can clearly barely deal with herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.