Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I’ve literally just unfollowed her ... tbh I’m quite disgusted at her behavior:
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
I was reading all the worried messages thinking that’s why there was no news .
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

why did she use those words ???
Disgusted

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Jesus this is a harsh thread, personally I hope her and her baby are ok
Where has anyone said they hope her and the baby aren’t okay? Actually quite the opposite.

I didn’t have scroll far to read comments that say ‘I do hope her and the baby are okay’. Hardly a harsh thread, this is tame. She wants to shag her dog and is obsessed with her nan, just facts🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Snarkypants

VIP Member
In my opinion, Jade has been having a little tantrum since going into hospital, because she didn't get an insta birth, and glitter and rainbows didn't fall out of her fanny. She's not known what's hit her, coz she did fuck all research, and now she's up shit creek. She'll be further up shit creek when Rodders and his wig piss off back to working nights, leaving her to do night feeds. She just wanted to get and be pregnant, she thought no further than pretty bump pictures with her shit pink chair, and cute baby names. They are woefully unprepared for even the basics. Im actually worried for the child, and on their behalf, dreading them getting older and actually needing guidance and education from their parents.

Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is the problem with instagram and people like Jade, they're courting the attention when they stand to gain something from it. They are quite happy to overshare and pretend to be your friend in order to gain money and freebies. But they also drop people when it suits them, leaving people high and dry who have supported them and invested in them as a person. I think it's a really shitty thing to do because there will be people who were genuinely excited and worried about the baby. She doesn't deserve the attention.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Yeah JEdward(s) may be finding motherhood hard but, you know what she doesn’t find hard? Tagging every bastard for ads, begs and shills in a photo of her newborn.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Tbh Rhod Is shell shocked, labour is probably the most amount of time he’s seen Jades vag in their whole relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Nixen

Chatty Member
Maybe the doctors took one look at Jade beb and Rhodders and thought the baby would be better off staying in until they’d had a chance to read some baby books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Heretoread19

I had a VERY traumatic birth with my second and he passed away three days later.
I also had a 3 year old at home.
I didn't have a choice but to get up, read letters, go about my business in those days/weeks after birth. It was also the week of Christmas...

She literally doesn't have a clue!

• Heart
  • Sad

virgofalls

VIP Member
I'm unsure whether I've ever commented on this thread before but I check in every now and then.

So I think it's totally understandable to take time offline after giving birth. To soak it all up, recover and find your feet. I don't think anyone can begrudge a new mother that and she doesn't owe anyone a big reveal with a picture of her child and their name/weight etc.

However, she was very active on her social media in the latter half of her pregnancy, the days leading up to it she was posting constantly and asking for advice and support. She posted an update from the hospital, with a picture of her in the bed being monitored. She created the interest. To then go COMPLETELY silent is very odd behaviour. Someone hit the nail on the head above its attention seeking.

She knows full well that people are concerned about her. She's ignoring messages on her last grid post from followers asking if they are ok, hoping they're ok, sending their well wishes. If she has time to be scrolling the gram and liking other peoples pictures she has enough time to write a comment saying thanks to everyone who has supported her over the last few months. "We are doing well. Just taking some time off as a family". That's all she has to say but she'll be enjoying keeping everyone in the dark about it.

Kayelz54

I think I spent the first 3 months of my babies life sitting in the bath as her melon head ripped me to shreads 🤣🤣

• Haha

Gill275

She’s had a section- that’s what the injections are. Everyone who gets a section has to inject for 10 days. It’s not just her. Why does she dramatise everything! Lot of folk have decisions- my baby was breach and then I had a condition which was massively increasing risks of still birth every day and had to decide whether to get her out early when her lungs could be underdeveloped or keep her in risking still birth. I don’t harp on about it tho- she’s here, safe and sound and that’s all that matters! Annoys me she’s making out like she’s only person ever to go through anything. Most folk’s ‘birth stories’ (I mean get a grip, it’s just giving birth) are different and most contain some sort of trauma!!! But hers was always going to be way worse than anyone else tho eh?! 🙄

Unknown3

VIP Member
It’s a sad day when instead of baby is fine don’t worry, sorry I haven’t been on, instead it’s all woe is me, self centred madam. World has turned upside down, no, you have a healthy baby, you are ok, yes you’ve had a c section, millions others have, count your lucky stars you got to take your baby home you selfish so and so.

Reactions: 23

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I find that incredibly sad for her baby. Imagine being 5 months old and having zero stimulus over than beige walls and her massive eyebrows and teeth.

it’s not about you Jade, it’s about your baby and introducing them to sights and sounds and getting them fresh air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22