lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the kid just never going to get to leave the house when she's feeling insecure? Enjoy the school run in a few years time! She does know that goes on for years right!? 5 DAYS A WEEK šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is the most bizarre person ever. I know a lot of mums get post partum depression or anxiety but iā€™ve never heard anyone even with those real issues not take their baby out for the first 5 months of itā€™s life, be scared to go out alone or scared to see anyone they know! Sheā€™s ok to swan off to one of her MLM ā€œeventsā€ and post her rubbing her face with that ridiculous Lumi to thousands of people but canā€™t take her poor baby out a bloomin walk in the pram? She realises that sheā€™s a parent for life now and will probably need to be seen in public with her child for a good 14-18 years? šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
I find that incredibly sad for her baby. Imagine being 5 months old and having zero stimulus over than beige walls and her massive eyebrows and teeth.

itā€™s not about you Jade, itā€™s about your baby and introducing them to sights and sounds and getting them fresh air

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would give anything to be able to push my babies in a Pram šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ wtaf is wrong with her ?????

that poor baby ā€¦ I feel so sorry for him ā€¦ happy to use him to get gifted items but doesnā€™t take him for walks ?? In a bleeping GIFTED pram !!!! Bet whoever gifted her it are so pleased they did with all the advertising she has done for them šŸ¤£

she is such a weirdo ā€¦. Honestly something is not right with That girl .

be bleeping grateful for what you have jade some of us canā€™t have it šŸ’”šŸ’”šŸ’”šŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she was comfortable leaving him so she could go to MK with the lumi spa gals but sheā€™s not comfortable taking him out in his pramā€¦. At the easiest age to manage in a pram šŸ„“ sheā€™s gonna go the same way as her mum and heā€™ll end up being raised by his nan.

Reactions: 11
The more I think about it the more it annoys me.
sheā€™s posted once in 5 months with that Pram. For the amount of advertising theyā€™ve had out of her they could have gifted to someone who could never afford a pram like that. Someone that would have taken it out every single day. Theyā€™d have got far more advertising out of that than they have jade.

Reactions: 16
I understand the concept of influencing/being an influencer (I donā€™t agree with it but that is not the point) but how is this post doing anything to benefit the company that gifted her it? In the main body of the post she hasnā€™t really even referenced the pram, why she chose it, how she is finding using it! So bizarreā€¦..!

Reactions: 11
I understand the concept of influencing/being an influencer (I donā€™t agree with it but that is not the point) but how is this post doing anything to benefit the company that gifted her it? In the main body of the post she hasnā€™t really even referenced the pram, why she chose it, how she is finding using it! So bizarreā€¦..!
A lot of these brands don't check the 'influencers' profile or posts. The feathering nest was asked if she wanted a free pram, she has been very public and open about her babys passing and they didn't bother to check anything about her or her life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She's an ungrateful, grasping, scheming madam. Her sole object in life is to become a low rent insta hun and get as much as she can for free

Reactions: 13
How are all these people enabling her in the comments? Like if I hadnā€™t gone outside with my baby for 5 months, my family would be stepping in telling me to get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 15
How are all these people enabling her in the comments? Like if I hadnā€™t gone outside with my baby for 5 months, my family would be stepping in telling me to get a bleeping grip
I bet she's just lazy. Half the time the prep to take a baby out is longer than the time you are actually out but we all do it, so the child has fresh air and sees something different other than the walls of the house. She never had a problem taking the dog out or going out with her family/holidays etc before.... she just seems seems have an issue when she's required to put some effort in or go to work... funny that šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Her baby is 6 months old how bloody ridiculous that she hasnā€™t done anything without her mum sister or her husband. She should be enjoying baby groups or something away from that ā€œsetiā€ and the constant vision of his mother. My baby was born in the first lockdown and I feel that her first year was taken from us she luckily didnā€™t have that so should be out enjoying him not hiding away being scared

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell I had my second at 4am and by 3pm was doing school run, what the hells wrong with her not leaving the house. Itā€™s the easiest age when they are babys. Wait till she has a toddler screaming and trying to get out of his pram šŸ¤£

I could understand (i didnt venture out much due to pnd) but shes trotted off to an event, right? Take ya kid out!

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s so bloody lazy and constantly dependent on others. The whole gifted pram is a total joke as well. I honestly really dislike her. That baby is constantly lying on a changing mat- itā€™s weird. Get him toys, get our walking instead of spending three days deciding on a bloody duvet cover. Priorities eh?! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I agree regarding the gifted pram. It literally wasnā€™t referenced at all. Also yes, can go to an event but will need to psych herself up to go have a coffee. I guarantee you she isnā€™t taking him out and about etc and then in a years time when she needs to go back to work it will all be ā€œwoe is me and my pandemic babyā€ when in fact she had plenty of opportunity to do things.

That poor baby, not leaving the house for months is awful. He needs to develop and see the outside world šŸ„ŗ

I agree regarding the gifted pram. It literally wasnā€™t referenced at all. Also yes, can go to an event but will need to psych herself up to go have a coffee. I guarantee you she isnā€™t taking him out and about etc and then in a years time when she needs to go back to work it will all be ā€œwoe is me and my pandemic babyā€ when in fact she had plenty of opportunity to do things.
And itā€™s pretty clear it was gifted cos jade beb couldnā€™t even scrape together her pennies to fork out for some prints for her walls, so certainly wouldnā€™t be able to afford a cybex, so she should be so bleeping grateful, but yet itā€™s all woe is me,

Reactions: 8
My baby was born two days before jades. We were in hospital for the first almost 2 weeks of her life but since weā€™ve been home wow weā€™ve made up for it!! We go to 4 baby groups a week and are never in!! Itā€™s so much easier being out with a baby I find. She sits up in her pram taking in the world around her. We walked over 6 miles yesterday. Iā€™m dreading the weather changing and the thought I wonā€™t be able to do so much. I just canā€™t get my head around jades behaviour!

And itā€™s pretty clear it was gifted cos jade beb couldnā€™t even scrape together her pennies to fork out for some prints for her walls, so certainly wouldnā€™t be able to afford a cybex, so she should be so bleeping grateful, but yet itā€™s all woe is me,
I remember that she couldnā€™t afford to accessorise her house as they had no money and she got excited over new tea towels and a cutlery set šŸ™ˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.