lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s quite a lot to take in sharing something so precious with so many people” but sharing your entire pregnancy was ok wasn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“It’s quite a lot to take in sharing something so precious with so many people” but sharing your entire pregnancy was ok wasn’t it 😂
That had me bleeping off 😂 - we all knew you were pregnant pretty sure the outcome is the same for everyone that gives birth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve no time for her at all now TBH after how she has behaved . Says it all when she finally posts abs tags businesses in it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ On the beg already

Reactions: 12
Quite a lot sharing something so precious but telling us your full boxset of drama including your non existstent sex life, your grandad dying, your money worries was all ok? Grow the duck up. She knows exactly what she is doing by posting one photo. And by tagging all the companies shows her only intentions 😡

Reactions: 18
Quite a lot sharing something so precious but telling us your full boxset of drama including your non existstent sex life, your grandad dying, your money worries was all ok? Grow the duck up. She knows exactly what she is doing by posting one photo. And by tagging all the companies shows her only intentions 😡
Speak of Grandad dying… I’m quite surprised there’s no tributes in the form of middle names? She went on and on and on about them bringing her up and yet no mention?

I feel like she wanted to do the “perfect” insta announcement so hadn’t posted anything yet as she was waiting for the wooden thing with his name on to arrive 🙄 everything is about the perfect insta photo these days! 🤦🏽‍♀️ baby is gorgeous though and glad they are both well

Beautiful baby but why so many links attached his photo. It’s so obvious that she came back on to get some freebies. I hope all her followers see through her, I’m not really buying the ‘poor, woe is me act’ anymore.

Reactions: 10
He's is beautiful. I'm glad that he is well & so is Jade. But now an unfollow from me, feel like she's only made the announcement after being called out on here. Dragging it out for the drama & announcing with several brands tagged. Absolute sell out. Good Luck Jade beb, you'll need it !!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just unfollowed!
I unfollowed after her birth announcement, she didn’t even mention the baby just all about her. Was then blocked 🤣 so her numbers will be going down. I hope she shits herself because for Jed Ben it’s all about the numbers

Reactions: 8
Over 8000 likes on the pic of Rhod Rug Jr .... little rug rat is already doing his mother's dirty work by upping her engagement 😏 her tactics worked then! I wish everyone would unfollow the self absorbed brat

Reactions: 6
He's is beautiful. I'm glad that he is well & so is Jade. But now an unfollow from me, feel like she's only made the announcement after being called out on here. Dragging it out for the drama & announcing with several brands tagged. Absolute sell out. Good Luck Jade beb, you'll need it !!
You couldn’t have put it better 👏🏻❤👏🏻❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.