Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Anyone else keep checking her page.
Yeah constantly! I’m surprised she hasn’t announced anything yet and I’m actually a little worried, I would have thought she would announce almost the next day. And surely it’s 100% she would have had the baby by now

Headwrecked

OK BEB you stick around... despite what you think, you're not an authority on what people can comment on on Tattle. I don't give a flying turd what your reasons are, my point is you're opening your gob to give an opinion that's not wanted, the same as the rest of us, HUN. Go back to stalking this Grace person. Do you have a life? Commenting on a thread purely to disagree? I'd say that's rather sad you must have noooooooo life
is the sun getting to ya 🤣🤣

Sticky One

VIP Member
What's she on about with the sock sizes? 3-4.5 what? I don't want to give her the satisfaction of swiping up to see what she's talking about!
I haven’t watched her stories but if the socks were from h&m they don’t come in age sizes but size of the foot.
A322BCB2-76A0-44A1-988C-38329DB103C6.jpeg

jessie1235

I keep checking too.
I was induced and the whole thing took 3 days . I’m hoping for her that baby is her safe and sound though!

Looking back, the newborn stage was the easiest because they get more energetic and challenging, but the newborn stage isn’t actually easy for many people. Hindsight is wonderful but comparing it to pregnancy, the newborn stage is brutal. Just because it gets more difficult, doesn’t mean it’s not difficult to cope with at the time.

fishsticks

I do wonder if she is finding it all much harder than she expected. Jade found life in itself hard and considering how little she knew about birth (and sex I expect) I wonder if she is either too busy or trying to save face. I do feel slightly sorry for her, but no one forced her to have a baby. At 30, you should be able to educate yourself, she had months of being in bed to do so and her family knew her mental state.
This is also something that is so worrying! It's been mentioned on here multiple times that she definitely seemed very fragile and there were some MH concerns. I think everyone goes through times in their lives where they feel fragile, weight of the world on the shoulders, etc. but when it's in such a public domain it's even more difficult. As you say, it's easier than every to self educate yourself these days with the internet. Maybe she thought ignorance is bliss?