Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaD

VIP Member
I think her birth story will be pretty standard....went into hospital to be induced, had a rough ride, ended up with a c section. She probably thought it was tough because she thought the stork delivered the baby and someone would come and feed/change sort the baby out. She’s all about the drama so would have been loving the speculation!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
I think people are starting to see through her after this debacle, she had a lot of people genuinely concerned, after inviting them into her life, and pregnancy. She's left them high and dry, which is just plain rude. She doesn't have to give a warts and all account, but a grid post saying they're OK/I'm knackered/this is hard isn't too much to ask.
It reminds me a bit like Jack towers- if anyone remembers him? A slimming world account who crowdfunding for skin removal surgery.
Got over £40k. Had the surgery and fucked off.

• Wow

Popsock123

VIP Member
Quite a lot sharing something so precious but telling us your full boxset of drama including your non existstent sex life, your grandad dying, your money worries was all ok? Grow the fuck up. She knows exactly what she is doing by posting one photo. And by tagging all the companies shows her only intentions 😡

Chocoholic85

I’ve literally just unfollowed her ... tbh I’m quite disgusted at her behavior:
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
I was reading all the worried messages thinking that’s why there was no news .
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

why did she use those words ???
Disgusted
I am with you 100%. I’m sorry for your loss. I had a late loss too at 40 weeks & reading those words I honestly thought the worst had happened and you really wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I can’t believe she used those words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow her but had to go have a look at the stories and once again it’s all about Jade!
As a nurse I find it hard to believe that she was left till 43 weeks but stranger things have happened so I’ll give her the benefit of doubt with that one but the heartless and crap way she worded that was triggering as my daughters birth was traumatic and we could have lost her and myself and that was after losing babies, ivf and a hard pregnancy. The injection she is talking about is common practice after a c-section so no sympathy from me on that one.
She is a very self absorbed person and needs to realise the world isn’t about her now it’s about this little baby who she failed to mention anything about just how hard the birth was on her.
I will always say my daughters birth was a blessing no matter how chaotic and scary it was. Yes it was traumatic but I would do it all over again just to have her here.
Do better Jade for your much longed for baby and stop scaremongering your poor followers especially those pregnant with half stories!

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
So that ZoOm MeEtiNg story Tuesday night “training” she did with @beginswithyouteam confirms she’s a part of NuSkin. Deceitful slug brow beige beggy shilling twat.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why not just say,
Finally baby is here safe and well and we’re absolutely besotted but god I had a rough time with it and it’ll be a while before I’m back to feeling like me.
Leave it at that.
From the girl who worried someone would die if she changed her earrings? Not good enough 😂

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
He's is beautiful. I'm glad that he is well & so is Jade. But now an unfollow from me, feel like she's only made the announcement after being called out on here. Dragging it out for the drama & announcing with several brands tagged. Absolute sell out. Good Luck Jade beb, you'll need it !!

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I would give anything to be able to push my babies in a Pram 😢😢 wtaf is wrong with her ?????

that poor baby … I feel so sorry for him … happy to use him to get gifted items but doesn’t take him for walks ?? In a fucking GIFTED pram !!!! Bet whoever gifted her it are so pleased they did with all the advertising she has done for them 🤣

she is such a weirdo …. Honestly something is not right with That girl .

be fucking grateful for what you have jade some of us can’t have it 💔💔💔💔

• Heart

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't believe anyone who says they don't have time to brush in a morning.... I had 2 under 2 and when the second was born life was fucking hectic but I still managed basic hygiene.

Its like it's a fucking personality trait of insta mums to be grim as fuck

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think reality may have hit with her how hard having a baby is, so that's why she hasn't got time to do 18 stories moaning that the rain drops are too big or any other bizarre shite

• Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
Fuck off Jade. You can’t be struggling that much, your nails are painted and your on insta more than your letting on 🖕🏻 Weapon

• Haha

Fluffypants

Brace yourself- in the next 3 weeks baby Beige will be here....... I think it will go one of 2 ways. A) the absolute perfect birth like no one else has ever had. B) it was the most horrendous birth like no one else has ever had.......

Harry

Chatty Member
Sorry but it was the first thing I thought of when I seen her story today
E96C9B9E-F9E9-4560-AD35-1555866C0BC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Skipped her story before and accidentally responded to the bloody Lumi poll 🤦🏼‍♀️ She didn’t waste time send me a message asking what I was interested in but she won’t reply to any other messages!
This is why I can't stand her and refuse to feel sorry for her! She's a scheming, rude bitch who puts on an act for sympathy

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I may be the only one here but I hate it when influencers (I use that term lightly about Jade bebs) have a baby and just go awol, after begging for all the freebies for your baby.

Fluffypants

Not opening post for months with a newborn? What about the vaccinations for the baby? Heel prick test results which I remember been so stressed about. If you wasn't up to it why would you not get your husband or sister or mum to do it. What she says on Instagram worries me. She can jump on to sell a crappy face scrubber but can't open post. Ok then.
This!!👏🏻👏🏻
Hence why I call absolute BS. Since her baby was born she’s had her nails done, lip filler topped up, spent hours with her bloody face vibrator and she thinks we will believe she’s struggled. It’s an insult to the incredible mums who genuinely have struggled and STILL managed to do all they need for their baby

• Heart

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe her behavior . People have been genuinely worried . People like myself who have been through a baby dying who actually thought something heartbreaking had happened .
All it spells out is attention seeking now TBH …. All the sharing about her fertility problems … all
The sharing of her pregnancy …. Doing ads …. Advertising the LUMI shite … probably accepting shot loads of gifted stuff for the baby … then fuck all 🤯
Again I agree she doesn’t have to share a photo of the baby…
That is her choice … but nothing ???? All the drama about her going over her due date …. The photo from the delivery suite ….. and now this ???! Wtaf is wrong with her ….???? I’m sorry but even a photo of a teddy with a little announcement ….
Saying she is taking a break ???? She is replying to
People’s messages who are
Asking if she is ok saying they are worried …. Like
She is
Sitting there with a cuppa loving reading all the concern… she needs help .
I hope she looses followers …. And ads tbh .
Strange strange girl who I was fooled by … like a lot of people